Xbox 360 - 2K9 2nd Tournament Prep Thread

I'll argue that point...

We'll see how good D.Rose is this year in the East when D.Harris has no scorer's to go to, we'll see what he can do.

Side note, I'm jumping online now, I'll try and catch up with the latest, sorry I havent been on in a while.

Hey mate, if you can check you emails before that, that'd be great. A couple of decisions to make before we advance round 2.

I'd come on but I am sick as a dog. I'll have to play most my games from 8:30pm in the evening during the week due to work (as I figure no one will be available early afternoon), then during the day and evening of sat and sunday.

Thats if the other half of the comp would bother to approve my friend requests, I sent them to everyone! lol

I'd come on but I am sick as a dog. I'll have to play most my games from 8:30pm in the evening during the week due to work (as I figure no one will be available early afternoon), then during the day and evening of sat and sunday.

Thats if the other half of the comp would bother to approve my friend requests, I sent them to everyone! lol

Send me a PM with who you're having trouble getting in your contacts and I'll PM/email them.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

we all set to head onto round 2 shortly?

Early tomorrow morning mate. The regular Mondy to Monday week although it hasn't quite worked that way yet. Hopefully no snags in round 2!

Steve i only picked brissy cos im my family i have to have a team.

I really couldnt care less about footy and it defiantly doesnt belong in the NBA 2K9 season thread

If you feel like talking about gayball feel free to do so here FOOTY CHAT

why diss the 2nd best sport in the world? i guess your a rubgy fan..

Hey all, Round 2 has been advanced, unfortunately for Orldano & Miami GMs, they had to have a simmed result as they were unable to play.

Please check out your new schedule, and try to contact your opponents to arrange time(s) to play ball.

awesome. i don't get to play you again this round unfortunately gordo. it would have been good as you seem to be quite easy to organise a game with!

We've got a game this Round Gaz, let me know what nights are good with you. I won't be online tonight, but should be right for any other night this week.

Not too sure about weekend yet.

awesome. i don't get to play you again this round unfortunately gordo. it would have been good as you seem to be quite easy to organise a game with!

Thanks man im just keen to get my games in. as long as i keep the missus happy the time will be there to get my games in.

scotty found out what my wife is capable of :)

something to do with her putting on the headphones and mic and screaming profanities? :p
Thanks man im just keen to get my games in. as long as i keep the missus happy the time will be there to get my games in.

scotty found out what my wife is capable of :)

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

indeed. i will be free on thursday and friday evening coming up. how does that fit with you?
We've got a game this Round Gaz, let me know what nights are good with you. I won't be online tonight, but should be right for any other night this week.

Not too sure about weekend yet.

LOL, nah Phill's Mrs unplugged his xbox on him last time. I think it was passed his bedtime, and he was grounded, but he says other wise...

Yeah Gaz, sounds cool. I should be around most nights this week, so we'll tee-up for Thursday if you like.

Actually I just realised I WON'T be available Friday....

lol, hilarious. under the thumb my friend :p

thursday is good. should be okay for something around the 8:30pm to 9pm range.
LOL, nah Phill's Mrs unplugged his xbox on him last time. I think it was passed his bedtime, and he was grounded, but he says other wise...

Yeah Gaz, sounds cool. I should be around most nights this week, so we'll tee-up for Thursday if you like.

Actually I just realised I WON'T be available Friday....

Back
Top Bottom