Wtb: Old nintendo stuff $$$

vivb10

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
As the title says i am after buying some old nintendo consoles and games.

I am after
NES
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance.
Playstation 1 (mainly after Rpgs, like final fantasy, legacy of kain, castlevaina etc)

I'm after games and consoles, and am willing to pay cash for it.

If anyone has any please drop me a PM.

mate i have afew NES games, a ps1 console, ps1 controllers, ps1 memory card, afew ps1games...let me know what you would offer if you want them
Brplat

yea I got two ps1 sytems no controls and six NES games they are Duck Tales, Talespin, Nes open, Robocob 2, The Simpsons (bart vs the world) and Action 52 (52 games in one cartridge) regards chrissi.

I have tons of GBA games.
What sort of money you offering?
I also have some classic N64 games, but would want decent $$'s to part with them.
PM me and let me know! :)

i have a NES console, 3 controllers, a gun controller, a spare pin connector, mario brothers 3 and mario brothers 1 +duck hunt games. Plus all cords, If your interested PM me an offer mate :)
Cheers
Brplat

i have over approx. 150 wii/gamecube games (if not more), pretty rare gamecube games too. ill hand them over if you buy them all at once (including my gameboys and N64) and for a damn good price. how much are you looking at spending because all my nintendo sh*t are worth into the thousands, i have that much sh*t.. lol

Back
Top Bottom