WTB - Giannis Antetokounmpo Cards (Rookie Year)

Wheeldude

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ping
eBay User
wheeldude_888
Hi all, haven't been around for a few years but I'm back now and trying something different, NBA!

So as the title suggests looking for Giannis cards from his rookie year so send me pics of what you got and a price and we'll try and do some deals. Nothing to trade so only looking to buy. PayPal all ready to go.

Good to be back and can't wait to see what you've all got for me.

Hi all, haven't been around for a few years but I'm back now and trying something different, NBA!

So as the title suggests looking for Giannis cards from his rookie year so send me pics of what you got and a price and we'll try and do some deals. Nothing to trade so only looking to buy. PayPal all ready to go.

Good to be back and can't wait to see what you've all got for me.

First off, welcome back.
Are you only after High End, or any Greek Freak cards. I will have a few base RC's, assorted base cards, some inserts parallels and a couple Auto's. Let me know what to dig up for you.

Marko

First off, welcome back.
Are you only after High End, or any Greek Freak cards. I will have a few base RC's, assorted base cards, some inserts parallels and a couple Auto's. Let me know what to dig up for you.

Marko

Thanks mate, good to be back.

Anything really, but I have a main list of cards I am looking for which I can send over if you like, but I might still have interest in cards not on my list depending on price :)

I got something like this

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom