Wtb: 90s inserts. Got up to 40$ paypal. :)

H4ttr1ck

GAMER!
Real Name
j
Hi, im looking for inserts of grant hill, penny, shaq, garnett, and rodman from the 90s! I was browsing around ebay last day and remembered how excited I was as a casual collector back then. not really looking for really high end cards but if you could make a good enough deal I might break a few piggy banks to get it. :D would prefer lots and any card/player will be considered. thanks! -Chris

Hey mate, Ive got like 15 Barkley Cards and about 37 Drexler cards if your maybe interested?

Hey mate, I should be able to help you out with some great cards. I have the best most extensive grant hill collection and I have those other stars aswell. I have a massive collection, 95% early 90's. This is my first day on this site, a guy of ebay told me about it. So Im not sure where to start??? Get back to me.

I'm the guy that told MattyNeo about OCT. I have heaps of those players too, RCs, base cards and inserts. Tell me what you want and it's likely I have it. I have heaps of duplicates of most cards and sets from the early nineties so I can do some good dealing with you.

huge grant hill collector here probably have plenty over doubles i could offload cheap, know i have a couple of GU's aswell.
have quite a few recent stuff too if your interested

Back
Top Bottom