Would you buy this tin?

I was bored so I asked the seller if they could tell me what the cards in the tin were seeing as it's been opened and that I will base my bid on that information

im not sure if people are wise to the fact that you can see the cards within the packs. so this scam will continue to go on. i reckon it will sell for about $30 + post.

Maybe someone collects the tin only.I collect the Jordan tins and it is commonly advertised like that on ebay.

The seller's response..

Original response:

Dear the_funkadelic,

I have had several of these repacked items for sale (there was like 5-6 to begin with and this is the last one) honestly i do not know who it is, i did not even look. They arrived to me repacked and individually wraped, and im just on-selling them. I apoligise cause i know this dosent answer your question at all.

- ims_industries

Interpretation:

Dear the_funkadelic,

I have OPENED several of these SPA TINS (there was like 3 CASES to begin with and this is JUST ONE OF THE DUD TINS) DIShonestly i KNOW EXACTLY WHAT CARDS ARE IN THERE, THE BEST ONE IS A BATTIER BASE CARE, i did look, OF COURSE I LOOKED, DUH! They arrived to me FACTORY SEALED, and I'm just A BOX SEARCHER AND TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE OFF. I apoligise (YEAH RIGHT) cause i HAVE NO INTENTION TO answer your question at all.

- ims_industries

haha!!! nicely done