Would you be interested to attend a local Trading card - trade/swap/meet ?

Would you be interested to attend a Trading card - Meet *around Hurstville NSW 2222 area ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Maybe, if closer to my area

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

SW-cards-N-bricks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andrewm6691
I was thinking it would be a great idea for local collectors in Sydney area to get together every month or so to meet
A meeting place for like minded Trading card collectors to get together, trade, swap, share ideas, opportunity to purchase card supplies, boxes, packs, singles, etc

The idea would be to find a venue, local community hall or the like that can be hired

Some of the questions i was thinking of:-
1/Would you be interested to attend a Trading card - Meet *get together @ Hurstville NSW 2222 OR surrounding area
A meeting place for like minded Trading card collectors to get together, trade, swap, share ideas, Opportunity to purchase Card supplies, boxes, packs, etc
YES
NO

2/ What suburb, post code would you be travelling from ?
Enter postcode : _______________

3/ What are your trading card collecting interests ?
ie : Star Wars, Marvel, TV, AFL, NRL, NFL, Basketball, Cricket , etc *enter upto 3 preferences

4/ Would you prefer this be held fortnightly, monthly, every 2 months, other ?

5/ Would you prefer Saturday or Sunday, other ?

6/ Would you be prepared to pay an entry fee ?
The entry fees would go towards paying for the community hall hire and any other costs
*Yes, would be prepared to pay A$2-5 per person
*Yes, would be prepared to pay A$5-10 per person
*No, only interested to attend if FREE
*Other

Any & all suggestions welcome

Regards,
Andrew

1/ YES
2/ st marys
3/ UFC, NRL, NonSport (DC)
4/ maybe every 3 months
5/ don't mind
6/ YES 5-10

something like that?

Stuff to trade : 90s basketball, modern non sports (a few sketches / plates and other sets), modern NRL. Looking to narrow down collection.

If you need a hand in hall hire, I work for Penrith Council in the civic centre, I can get you prices and contacts to organise out this way. Else maybe follow sharpys lead to share costs for the next one?

Thanks guys
Sharpysports - Breandan, thanks, i'll look into the info you provided, cheers
ivanacrit - Andrew, great stuff, thanks for the reply & appreciate the offer to assist, thankyou

Look forward to seeing the interests from other collectors over the next few days/weeks & see where this leads from there

Cheers,

1/ YES
2/ Hurstville is good, or something close to the CBD
3/ NBA, Spider-man, Gundam
4/ Every 3 months, so there's a build-up to it, potentially higher turnout, better for the long run
5/ Either day is fine
6/ Ideally at a FREE venue, pubs/restaurants make great venues where you can grab a drink/bite while engaging in trading card talks

Back
Top Bottom