World Cup

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
So the draw is done for the World Cup 2006 and the we have drawn Brazil, Croatia and Japan.... :?

Looks a battle for second out of Croatia, Japan and the Socceroos. Brazil's qualification looks a mere formality.

Anyone else's thoughts on Australia's chances making the final 16? :-k

Anyone going to Germany?? :D

Yeah it will be tough.. :fball:
We know guys like Kewell, Viduka, Cahill, Culina, Emo and Chipper can all score goals at the top level and Schwarzer is alll you can ask of a keeper... if all these stars are firing which I think they will be, it's only the defence which worries me greatly... :roll:

i tell ya what though!

our aussie spirit will be there. no matter how bad or how good we play i will be happy. for a country like ours, Soccer is becoming stronger and stronger so i believe we will be a regular there from now on.

Just put up a fight boys and remeber ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN FINALS FOOTY! :lol:

I Think were in with a good chance if we can hold brazil off to a draw that would be great japan i think we can beat on a good day as long as we keep up the good form and i dont know alot about Croatia but they are one of the worser euro sides and yeh im sure we can do it alot has changed in austrlaian football over the past 24 months and anything is posable Go All The Way Australia!!!

I think Soccer is for girls :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get me wrong, im all for Australia doing well, but soccer plain sucks. Who the hell wants to run around for 90 minutes for a 0-0 draw. HOW BORING!!

Chiller said:
I Think were in with a good chance if we can hold brazil off to a draw that would be great japan i think we can beat on a good day as long as we keep up the good form and i dont know alot about Croatia but they are one of the worser euro sides and yeh im sure we can do it alot has changed in austrlaian football over the past 24 months and anything is posable Go All The Way Australia!!!

huh? they are actually a powerhouse ranked in top 20. one of the biggest (6ft 5 or 6) and best strikers in kohler.hard to defend against height. same as ball, you cant teach height. they will be hard to beat.

japan will still be hard. asian champs with european quality players players

Who the hell wants to run around for 90 minutes for a 0-0 draw. HOW BORING!!

i started playing last season cause i cant play basketball cause of my ankles. i score as much as i did playing basketball. nothing lol :lol:

yes what i was meaning by croatia being one of the worser sides was atleast we didnt get grouped with a team like France, Spain, Netherlands, Italy Or Portugal with most of them being harder for us to beat imo

croatia is the team i have followed the last two world cups, 98 when they made the semis. forgot their striker dario suker or sumphen , he OWNED>

but go aussies, my 18th then the next day another big one for the australia/brazil match. gunna be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom