Wonka Bars..

cp4142

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
mltma
In the spirit of my favorite childhood movie, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, I'm curious as to how many packs/boxes of Certified everyone has opened.

I think I'll be at the lower end of the scale, having only opened 3 boxes, plus a few loose packs.

Anyone else want to confess to their scale of their pack-opening addiction??

Great idea for a thread! Opened three boxes, swore frequently......ended up getting the two cards I REALLY wanted thanks to an excellent member on here!

3 sealed boxes got me a Lynch guernsey signature redemption, premiership redemption and a medal card. Around 40 loose packs haven't been so kind as only thing note worthy was a Steven May signature, no medals or anything else exciting.

5 boxes here. Loose packs don't exist up here as far as I have seen.
Taylor walker Guernsey sig.
Finest Dangerfield(2/80!)
Finest Ziebell
2 medal cards.
Done pretty well overall I reckon.

About 40 boxes, Best card was probably a Hodge Influential but did very well with low numbered Eagles cards for my collection and lots of cards for the teams i have to pick cards up for. Eagles, Pies, Swans, Blues....etc

Definitely not opening anymore this year, might buy another case next year if i get bored. Not even sure if i'll touch Future Force, always seem to lose money on that one.

6 boxes and about 50 loose packs i've done well do far, murphy and hipwood influential, gibbs,watts and nic nat Guernsey, 2 x premiership cards and bont footy finest with 2 boxes on the way hopefully my luck continues.

6 boxes and about 50 loose packs i've done well do far, murphy and hipwood influential, gibbs,watts and nic nat Guernsey, 2 x premiership cards and bont footy finest with 2 boxes on the way hopefully my luck continues.
Might have to get some packs sent up from Tassie!

Two boxes so far, on cripps influential and one medal! Pretty happy but wish icould grab loose packs but being on gc not really an option