Wonka Bars..

cp4142

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
mltma
In the spirit of my favorite childhood movie, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, I'm curious as to how many packs/boxes of Certified everyone has opened.

I think I'll be at the lower end of the scale, having only opened 3 boxes, plus a few loose packs.

Anyone else want to confess to their scale of their pack-opening addiction??

Great idea for a thread! Opened three boxes, swore frequently......ended up getting the two cards I REALLY wanted thanks to an excellent member on here!

3 sealed boxes got me a Lynch guernsey signature redemption, premiership redemption and a medal card. Around 40 loose packs haven't been so kind as only thing note worthy was a Steven May signature, no medals or anything else exciting.

5 boxes here. Loose packs don't exist up here as far as I have seen.
Taylor walker Guernsey sig.
Finest Dangerfield(2/80!)
Finest Ziebell
2 medal cards.
Done pretty well overall I reckon.

About 40 boxes, Best card was probably a Hodge Influential but did very well with low numbered Eagles cards for my collection and lots of cards for the teams i have to pick cards up for. Eagles, Pies, Swans, Blues....etc

Definitely not opening anymore this year, might buy another case next year if i get bored. Not even sure if i'll touch Future Force, always seem to lose money on that one.

6 boxes and about 50 loose packs i've done well do far, murphy and hipwood influential, gibbs,watts and nic nat Guernsey, 2 x premiership cards and bont footy finest with 2 boxes on the way hopefully my luck continues.

6 boxes and about 50 loose packs i've done well do far, murphy and hipwood influential, gibbs,watts and nic nat Guernsey, 2 x premiership cards and bont footy finest with 2 boxes on the way hopefully my luck continues.
Might have to get some packs sent up from Tassie!;)

Two boxes so far, on cripps influential and one medal! Pretty happy but wish icould grab loose packs but being on gc not really an option

Back
Top Bottom