OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
These are the ones I got

001-5.jpg

002-2.jpg

A little disappointing overall as quite a few players left very quickly which doesn't look great for the club when there were a reasonable amount of fans present. Among the fleet footed were GI, Asotasi, Merritt and the Monaghans. Had a chat with Hodgson who seems like a real genuine bloke and for those Tigers fans he assures me we will NOT be coming back to the NRL

---------- Post added 17-01-2012 at 08:24 PM ----------

Those that did stay gave a lot of time. Didn't have any cards for him but Matt King hung around for ages but as he hasn't played in a while he didn't get much attention. Importantly he made himself available

Yeah, Hodgie was a champ!!
I came up from Canberra as I can't make the game...
Caught up with him on the way in, He gave me quite a bit of time. We chatted he Signed about a dozen cards
and a couple Jerseys for me, Shook my hand and went about his buisness...
Nothing less than a top bloke!!

King and Luke were great with the fans, best by far though was Sam Burgess. He was the last to leave and made sure he had time for everyone. Nice pick ups.

The pictures are'nt showing up. The same guys did the same thing when they came to brissy last year. We waited in the pouring rain and GI and his little posse just did'nt give a hoot about fans. They just signed it like a 2 year old could of signed it.

Sounds like it was a great day. I wish i could of gone and seen morley. Was he there and did you have any cards of his done.

The pictures are'nt showing up. The same guys did the same thing when they came to brissy last year. We waited in the pouring rain and GI and his little posse just did'nt give a hoot about fans. They just signed it like a 2 year old could of signed it.

Sounds like it was a great day. I wish i could of gone and seen morley. Was he there and did you have any cards of his done.
Morley was there but I was horribly prepared so got none done. I got the green light 10mins before it began, grabbed 4 most recent folders and sorted them in the car while sitting at the lights. Otherwise I would have got Morley, King and some Roosters from Crocker amongst others

I hate the players that don't give time for the fans. Don't they realise that without the fans they wouldn't have their big salaries & great lifestyles

GI and Merritt had to get out quickly because they would have been on a flight straight after the game to the Gold Coast. I saw them both and Peats the next morning at their hotel.

GI and Merritt had to get out quickly because they would have been on a flight straight after the game to the Gold Coast. I saw them both and Peats the next morning at their hotel.

Nah mate they just ducked the fans, we saw them sitting in a cafe not 5 minutes later, hiding in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom