why are reggie miller autos so expensive?

jmozz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
anyone have any ideas why reggie miller autographed stuff seems to be so expensive?

Supply and demand.

He had very few with his 03 Exquisite being the feature Autos.

But they'll come down now Panini is on the case.

Let's hope Tim Duncan is next.

Supply and demand.

He had very few with his 03 Exquisite being the feature Autos.

But they'll come down now Panini is on the case.

Let's hope Tim Duncan is next.

Let's hope not, cos I want my Duncans and Millers to hold their price! ;)

Miller didn't sign very many at all. My fave is the Miller / Spike Lee dual auto.

Let's hope not, cos I want my Duncans and Millers to hold their price! ;)

Miller didn't sign very many at all. My fave is the Miller / Spike Lee dual auto.

Well that's not really what the Hobby is about.

Plus Duncan's Autos are mostly poorly designed.

Well that's not really what the Hobby is about.

Plus Duncan's Autos are mostly poorly designed.

Whether it is about the hobby or not, it is just being practical.

If I liked something and purchased it, then if I had to move on because I lost interest (oe changed PC interest) or because I needed to sell for whatever personal reason, I would hope I would be able to move it on for around the price I bought the item for.

I would hope it would not have declined in value to being only worth a very small fraction of the value when I first bought it. Of course I myself do overpay for some of the cards I buy for my pc, so would not be expecting that sort of amount back.

Ersk

Speaking of Reggie - hit my first Reggie Miller auto ever in a break the other day......and it was a redemption.....can't wait though, sweet looking set. Will I get it before Xmas though??

NtTreasured.JPG

It's almost inevitable that Reggie autos suffer the same decrease in value as other players in the past.

Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, Allen Iverson, Scottie Pippen, etc etc.

Even Patrick Ewing, who started signing again just before Reggie, has already seen a drop in value.

If you're worried about losing value, make sure to analyse trends and sell at the right time. If those trends continue you'll be able to pick the same card up again for a better price.

Imagine if LeBron and MJ ever get the chance to start signing again.

Panini have Jason Williams signing again. Sticker autos in the upcoming Essentials product. Another guy that will see a big drop in auto prices if they keep bringing them out.

Back
Top Bottom