Whos your favorite player?

jestero12

Banned User
Real Name
Umesh Rajadevan
eBay User
jestero12
My favorite player right now is probably Cambell Brown, followed closely by Luke Hodge and Brad Sewell...(anyone seeing a connection here? :p)

Love the way they attack the ball...Also went to school with Browny so theres a personal connection there.

I wish Brown had a draft signature (too low #32)

Other Hawthorn Guns w/o a signature include Mitchell, Sewell, Williams, Boyle, Young...though many of them are rookie promotions...

What do you guys reckon of Select releasing the draft signatures of picks #17 -32 in the champions series?

I would love it - certainly make me buy more Champions...

people would want the entire set of draft signatures (#1-32), so you'd think it would make them a lot of money...

Nathan Jones is a star. Love the way that kid (and at 20, yes he's a kid) goes at the ball.
Brad Green. Unsung leader of our team. Does what is needed. Works hard, always.
Aaron Davey. Electric!

Jonothon Brown. How can you not like a guy who is that passionate and hard at it?

Robert Harvey. Have to admire a guy that is that old and keeps up with the youngies still.

Travis Johnstone. Smooth :)

My favorite player right now is probably Cambell Brown, followed closely by Luke Hodge and Brad Sewell...(anyone seeing a connection here? :p)

Love the way they attack the ball...Also went to school with Browny so theres a personal connection there.

I wish Brown had a draft signature (too low #32)

Other Hawthorn Guns w/o a signature include Mitchell, Sewell, Williams, Boyle, Young...though many of them are rookie promotions...

What do you guys reckon of Select releasing the draft signatures of picks #17 -32 in the champions series?

I would love it - certainly make me buy more Champions...

people would want the entire set of draft signatures (#1-32), so you'd think it would make them a lot of money...

i think it would be ok numbers 1-32 but not 17-32 wouldnt mind a scotty selwood.

Pendles for me, loved the kid since first day i saw him

no offence, but i reckon campbell brown is a thug ;-)

I love watching cooney and birchall....... and I barrack for the pies :) so from my own team it would have to be Ryce Shaw (this year has stepped up his game) and cloke when he is firing he's almost unstoppable

heres mine

alwyn davey:does not stop chasing gives 110%

jonathan brown:big precence gives his all!

nathan jones:as ben said all class for his age and will be a star!

buddy franklin:just his goal sense is amazing!

and could go on and on! but theres a couple!

cheers

heres mine

alwyn davey:does not stop chasing gives 110%

jonathan brown:big precence gives his all!

nathan jones:as ben said all class for his age and will be a star!

buddy franklin:just his goal sense is amazing!

and could go on and on! but theres a couple!

cheers

alwyn davey gives 110% when hes playing but hes bloody unlucky. broken arm last year knee this year poor bloke great future though.

I was just thinking the other day about my favourite players from other teams...

Some that I came up with were Swan and Thomas from the 'pies (that goal Thomas kicked in the last quarter on Friday night against Geelong was too good for words--possibly the best goal I've ever seen); Scarlett and Ablett from the Cats (both predictable, I know); Burton from the Crows; Brown, Adcock, Bradshaw, Roe, Merrett, Black and Power from the Lions (they must be my second team!); Kirk from the Swans; K Cornes from the Power; Petrie, Thompson and Firrito at North; Waite and Thornton at the Blues.

Amazingly, I couldn't think of a single player I liked at St Kilda, Melbourne, the Bulldogs, West Coast, Freo, Hawthorn or Essendon!

My favourite Tigers (I love 'em all actually) are Foley, Coughlan, Richo and Tivendale.

Back
Top Bottom