Who's the sleeper rc this year?

What about Ramon Sessions??? Once he got into the starting lineup he exploded!!! Although his cards have already shot through the roof... his rc auto that i picked up for 99c is now pushing $25-$30 or so...:D

What about Ramon Sessions??? Once he got into the starting lineup he exploded!!! Although his cards have already shot through the roof... his rc auto that i picked up for 99c is now pushing $25-$30 or so...:D

agreed sessions will be a beast along with landry

I think that if your looking at players who's cards may increase significantly, its a proven formula that anyone who fits the "Jordan" mould or is a huge scorer get the most hobby love. Centers typically are never top tier in terms of prices, even Dwight Howard is surprisingly cheap even after winning the dunk contest and Orlando in the 2nd round. So, having said all that, my speculative picks are:

-Julian Wright. 6-8, dunker, scores 4 points in 11 minutes a game and shoots at .533
-one of his gem performances this season: 8-9 shooting, 20 pts, 8rebs, 2 stl in 29 mins against NJ. Very much a work in progress and needs more minutes to increase production.

-Rodney Stuckey. Averaged 24.5 ppg, 4.8 rpg, 5 apg in college. Has had limited offensive role in Detroit and likely to stay that way with the type of basketball Detroit plays, but has shown sparks of brilliance. A trade to an offensive minded team will do wonders to his cards.

- Nick Young. 6-6 Guard with huge vertical, check his behind the back 360 dunk on youtube. He may get more minutes next season if the Wizards can somehow bench DeShawn and his .386 fg shooting, and Agent zero eases back into the rotation.

agreed sessions will be a beast along with landry

Disagree. Sessions is a past first pg, how many pass first pg have had tremendous sustainable success in the hobby world? Stockton? Mark Jackson? Maurice Cheeks? Good for the short term, but not the long haul.

Scola isn't going anywhere imo.. He'll be like a 15-7 kind of player nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom