Who will be 13-14 MVP Regular Season?

Two huge games coming up after a home stand against the Kings. At home against Portland and then on the road against the Spurs.. Yummy yum yum..

KD deserves it no doubt!! The guy is unstoppable when he plays like he has been.

Watch Lebron in iso plays and you can see that (aside from the low post) he can be stopped from shooting quite often, whereas KD can get almost any shot he wants!
Plus his D has stepped up!

Lebron doesn't play all positions like people say he does. He plays SF and PF. He handles the ball, but not unlike Melo, Durant, George etc,

I bet if KD gets it, you will hear people saying "The NBA wouldn't give it to him 3 years in a row" as the excuse!

KD deserves it no doubt!! The guy is unstoppable when he plays like he has been.

Watch Lebron in iso plays and you can see that (aside from the low post) he can be stopped from shooting quite often, whereas KD can get almost any shot he wants!
Plus his D has stepped up!

Lebron doesn't play all positions like people say he does. He plays SF and PF. He handles the ball, but not unlike Melo, Durant, George etc,

I bet if KD gets it, you will hear people saying "The NBA wouldn't give it to him 3 years in a row" as the excuse!

conveniently leaves it until AFTER a 50 point game to reply........ :rolleyes:

Man i would love to see Aldridge win it. Don't discount how much Portland have improved (where as OKC and Heat have been at the top for a while) as a factor in MVP voting either.

Man i would love to see Aldridge win it. Don't discount how much Portland have improved (where as OKC and Heat have been at the top for a while) as a factor in MVP voting either.
You're right! Improvement is the key!

So let's vote for Lillard seeing as he is the main NEW piece! :p

I totally agree, he'd be a very deserved winner.

I kind of feel that Portland need to finish top of the West and he'd get it.

Portland have one of the tougher schedules home, so it'll be interesting to see if they can hold on. They're doing a great job so far.

Phwoar. KD certainly making a case tonight against the Blazers! 46 points and hit two back to back threes with 1 minute left in the game to seal the victory. Meanwhile, Aldridge goes 1-8 in the fourth quarter. Yikes.

Boom. Durant again hits back to back threes with a minute left to go in the 4th to put away the Spurs and take 1st place in the West temporarily.

Back
Top Bottom