Who wants their very own MJ?

It says 7 Ft, but the statue is in an "action" pose, so it is probably just selling spin. No doubting the numbering error, and I'm not sure what it is made of...the knee damage makes me think it might be papier-mache? It's kind of cool...but what in the hell would you do with it?

Very unusual item, and would look great anywhere in my house :) The number reversal confuses me the most. If you are going to illegally use the Bull’s colours and logo, why no go all out and use 23? I guess you could probably get someone with some artistic talent to re do the numbers anyway.

Is this what Jordan23 looks like when he hears something about MJ? :lol:

e6ba_1_sbl.JPG

That's freaky, I don't trust it. Anyone ever see that segement from one of the Creepshows back in the day, the one with the Indian Statue? #-o

He is not 7 foot! How can it be life size if it is 7 feet? That would be an enlarged bigger but probably not better Jordan ;) hehehe

It's fake, but it could be real, but it is probably fake. But I think it might be real, but most likely fake due to it not being issued by UD, but I think that UD issued something like this sometime, so it could be real as well. Check for an auto, the guy might have got it signed IP. If it has an auto, it sure looks ok to me. But it could be fake. I'm almost certain now, that if it isn't real then it is probably fake.

PM sent ...///

It's fake, but it could be real, but it is probably fake. But I think it might be real, but most likely fake due to it not being issued by UD, but I think that UD issued something like this sometime, so it could be real as well. Check for an auto, the guy might have got it signed IP. If it has an auto, it sure looks ok to me. But it could be fake. I'm almost certain now, that if it isn't real then it is probably fake.

PM sent ...///

don't forget to offer a lowball figure for it :D

Back
Top Bottom