who is more of a dirtier team 1990 pistons or 2007 san antonio spurs.

who is a more dirtier team.

• 1990 pistons

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 2007 san antonio

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
1990 pistons were dirty but not intentionallytrying to injure people like Bowen..Laimbeer, etc threw elbows and stuff but not sneaky under-handed stuff like Bowen

its all relative.

The 1990 Pistons was more dirty, but the 2007 SA Spurs are more dirtier than the rest of the league; back in the 1990's it was more hands on, and less cameras to catch the stuff that makes Bruce Bowen the most talked about player in the playoffs so far.

Back in the day, when Wilt Chamberlain was a rookie, he threatened to retire to due to the beatings he took, the man was 7'1 and 250lbs, they must have been some beatings

i was listening to some nice conversion on around the horn (ESPN) and they say that san antonio have used the same tactic as the 1988-1990 pistons but are starting to get overboard wid some of their tactics. personally i think this is getting out of hand and stern got to do something to prevent teams like spurs doing this consistenly on every series.

i reckon the whole spurs thing has been blown-out. i dont think they are dirty as a whole bowen is a bit sly but you can't call duncan or parker dirty. the 1990's pistons were known as the bad boys and they wanted that rep

there are 3 referees, probably 10 or so cameras + a throng of photographers on the game floor

how 'dirty' can a player be without being caught?

Amare cried foul even before his team lost the whole series. Is this a prelude for an excuse in the case that they actually lose the series?

there are 3 referees, probably 10 or so cameras + a throng of photographers on the game floor

how 'dirty' can a player be without being caught?

Amare cried foul even before his team lost the whole series. Is this a prelude for an excuse in the case that they actually lose the series?

Completely agree with that. Just because one sooky player says a team is dirty, everyone will jump on it and that will be why they lost..

the spurs as a team are not dirty, just bowen, ginobili and horry. i have the greatest respect for duncan and parker.

3 seperate pretty major incidents have arisen from this series so far and were only up to game 4! all 3 were a dirty cheap shot from a spurs player too. tripping, nut shots, hip and shoulders, on only amare and nash too conveniently enough...seems the spurs are trying to rattle the oppositions stars.

we may be "sooks" but at least were sportsmen who play the game right.

nah, the pistons only really had laimbeer, mahorn, and rodman (and the worm wasnt half as dirty back then as later on ie the jazz series in the late 90s). isiah, dumars, aguire, johnson, salley etc...all class players.

1990 pistons will be an answer.. :lol:

but honestly, it was a bit overrated that time though...

bill cartwright and bill laimbeer both used elbow to injure other players.. but zeke, john salley and rodman were better fighters i would say..

Back
Top Bottom