Boxing Who have you got.

Saul is a hell of a fighter. His power will be a problem for Floyd. Those Mexicans are warriors. Ive chucked a few $$ on Alvarez

Great win by Donaire to defeat Vic, haven't seen Vic that beaten before.

Have you seen the fight they had in 07? I got the pay per view today just in the hope that Vic would get KO'd. Wonder if he'll come out and say he wasn't hurt at all like he did after the first fight.

im not a darchinyan fan by any stretch, but he was winning that fight. Only had to stay on his feet for the last 2 rounds. I think he fought out of his skin for a 38 year old. Donaire is on a horrible decline.. i don't think that win means much

im not a darchinyan fan by any stretch, but he was winning that fight. Only had to stay on his feet for the last 2 rounds. I think he fought out of his skin for a 38 year old. Donaire is on a horrible decline.. i don't think that win means much

Donaire didn't fight the fight the way he normally does. As soon as he started fight his normal fight he knocked Vic out. Donaire's heart isn't in fighting anymore, he has said a few times that he was going to retire even a few fights back.

he did lose a lot of steam with his last loss though.. one more round and he would have been retired

I wouldn't call one loss a horrible decline. Look at the fighters he has beaten in the last 2 years. If he put all his heart into boxing again he'd be as unbeatable as he was. Before the Rigo fight he wanted to quit, he just wanted to be a family man. Now he wants a rematch with Rigo and if he commits fully he will win.

i think rigo has his number personally. One loss isn't a decline, but he didn't look right today either. All fighters have excuses, i choose not to believe his

Wont be buying the ppv but will watch it at the local with my mates. Same with the Pacman V Rios fight on Sunday.

I've bought the PAC fight (filo wife means I have no choice haha). Where I live it's a little to ruff to watch the Mundine fight in a local pub so I'll most likely be watching it "legally" online.

Not sure how main event can justify charging $10 more for the Mundine fight with a nothing undercard than the PAC fight with a semi decent undercard that features an Australian

haha yeah, he came down and sparred our local boy not that long ago, and i heard he is a bit of a princess ;)

I think the pacamn rios right will be fun.. while it lasts. Rios is just to raw and will probably walk right onto one

did any of you catch the Froch vs Groves fight this morning? What a fucking joke of a stoppage!

And Dib was just beaten up...

Pac and Bradley 2 tomorrow. Anyone watching? I ordered the pay per view as i do with all Pac fights. I expect Pac to win pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom