whitethecelticsfan.... Resolved

taffster74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
I'm taking this public. We agreed on a transaction on october 9th that i would give you $45 paypal in return for your Kevin Garnett Upper Deck World of Sports AU. On the 11th you said you would post out the card either that weekend or the following monday (october 14th). This after you had already recieved my payment. It is now the 25th of october and my card has still not arrived. I know you have seen my private message asking about what date you mailed the card - I also know you have been on the site since but have ignored my message from yesterday. I have all of the private messages, plus my paypal statements to prove this transaction happened. Where is my card? Either tell me - here - where the card is or I will be demanding a refund (with moderator support). If you still continue to frequent these boards but continue to ignore me, not only will the mods get involved but I will also involve the police. I do not think your parents will too happy about that.

Whitey responded in pm and said that he found the card - at his place unposted. He will be posting out asap and giving me a partial refund for the muck up.

Personally.... I never doubted him! Even if he is a Celtics fan!

Yes, he shouldn't have avoided your messages, but I don't think he planned to keep your money and the card!

Update. It's been another two weeks of the card not showing up. He claims he has sent the card out, but now I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he has. THis is unacceptable - and I have told him as such.

Update. It's been another two weeks of the card not showing up. He claims he has sent the card out, but now I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he has. THis is unacceptable - and I have told him as such.

Start a paypal claim.

Jack, what happened to the partial refund you promised? Also, as i said in pm - you need to get onto Auspost - immediately. There is no way I'm waiting until next wednesday for something to be done. No-one would wait for over two weeks for a card that should have arrived within a week. I recieved a package from Jkidd today that was posted on tuesday - and he's on the Gold coast. Two weeks is unacceptable.

I'm supposed to get a 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports Kevin Garnett Autograph from Whitey (graded) at an agreed price of AU$45 dlvd. He said he would do up a thread but so far all that has a happened has been nothing but private messages.

Edit: I have no idea how whitey has sent it.

I'm supposed to get a 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports Kevin Garnett Autograph from Whitey (graded) at an agreed price of AU$45 dlvd. He said he would do up a thread but so far all that has a happened has been nothing but private messages.

Edit: I have no idea how whitey has sent it.

Lol sounds familiar. Never send anything without a deal thread! Don't want to make you feel worse sorry. Hope he refunds or a paypal claim maybe your only option.

Just tried to do a paypal dispute - can't do. Because whitey(jack) requested in his original sales thread that all paypal be done as gift, nothing can be done. so now I'm out $45 and one Garnett Auto. Not very happy, Jan.

Jack, what do you plan to do if the card doesn't arrive?
That would have to depend on if the buyer was particular about paying regular post. If people don't want to pay a few dollars extra for registered and it goes missing it is no longer the responsibility of the seller imo

Back
Top Bottom