Which Stats Are Better ?

jimmy jackson said:
Your futile attempts to throw numbers at me crack me up.

Please tell me that you don't think Rodman will not make the HOF.

This will unleash new levels of annoyance.

RODMAN IS A PUNK WITH A REALLY ANNOYING SPEECH IMPEDIMENT WHO WILL NEVER BE INDUCTED INTO THE HOF.

now, please continue your catfight ladies.

i just beleive that the nba will never induct rodman because of his attitude in the game, and his outside behaviour.. "KIND OF" like Gary Ablett...

do you think the nba would want rodman in there? i do however want to see him there, and wont say otherwise because of a stupid point..

lebron is a true superstar, will he win 6 titles and be as great as mj ? maybe, maybe not....well probably not. winning 6 titles will prob not be done again. that being said most players these days don't stay with their original team. remember drexler,hakeem,barkley for houston. oneal and kobe for lakers. getting superstars on the same team could happen.....he could be a free agent in yrs to come and go for a winning team rather than just $$$$$
mj stuggled in his early yrs to win and ppl were saying all he could do was score and score, not lead a team to a championship. remember it took him 6 or 7 yrs to win a championship.
lebron was younger than mj when he entered the league and is a better rebounder and passer than mj at the same stage of his career.
jordan had to beat some awsome combinations, sure he had pippen but how many more hundred times did mj outscore or out play pippen. mj had to win and lead from the front, he could never rely on pippen to win big. remember his alleged "headache" and all the times rodman got the better of him in the play offs. mj had to do it by himself
injuries- remember grant hill was suppose to take over for mj as the man for the nba...until he got injured. same could happen to lebron
i actually feel sorry for lebron, in only his third season people are already comparing him to mj- the greatest ever to play. he is only 21 or 22 maybe. to have this burden and expectations would be hard to deal with.
remember dr j was the standout for the league, then bird and magic, then jordan.... ppl are always looking for someone to carry and be the face for the nba.... they are now looking to lebron
rings are important.... karl malone and ewing, two of the greatest to play when compared to say bird or magic just aren't quite there and think of how many all-nba first teams karl malone has been on.....

nicely said.. that is right on the money..

for people to say lebron is a superstar is right, but to say he's the next jordan or will be better is crazy.. he's carrying a team thats worse off in many aspects to jordans bulls (though theres some good cav players on this cavs team, but just aren't winners because lebron is not a winner.. he doesnt know how to win right now, or what it takes).

Lebron is playing for every stat and position for his team right now, but when/if a superstar comes along and plays along side him Lebrons numbers will drop because the workload wont be as great.

MJ would have schooled Lebron/Kobe/Vince/Tmac if they where around in his day because he has all the weapons and did what it took to win, those guys above have some great achievments but at what challenge? The only team that challenged Kobe and Shaq was the pacers and perhaps the Blazers/Kings.. compared to what Jordan went through.. Jordan went to Hell and back to get to where he wound up, and thats what makes him so great.

Because he blew away expectations coming out of college
Because he learned along the way from the nbas greatest ever players
Because he took the long road and beat all challengers/challenges to get to no 1
Because he not only scored/won mvps but lifted when his team needed him most
Because he challenged everyone including himself/team mates every day

Sure Lebron may have done some of those, but he will never ever be as great as Michael. He will never ever play the likes of Bird/Thomas/Magic/Penny/Drexler/Barkley/KJ ... etc etc.. and come out on top

enough said...

P.S Lebron is good, and I'm not going to bag him, but he's on a shit team and will continue to play on a shit team and will never amount to anything, and is very lucky to be in the playoffs and in a conference worth of crap teams

LOL you silly boy seriously..

I mean , Jordan not only schooled Kobe Bryant/Jerry Stackhouse and any other Jordan wannabe's but he took out the likes of Dumars/Thomas/Magic/Penny..

you know what.. your right, Vince/Lebron would have killed Jordan, and Jordan would be a nobody.. and the bulls would have been lucky to get to 8th seed, and would be lucky to beat the cavs 1 game let alone the series.

No one would buy/bought mj's pump fakes, everyone would be his post up game,no one would fall for the show the ball trick, no one would even let him dominate the game the way he did.. what am i thinking

white_chocolate_55 said:
and will continue to play on a shit team and will never amount to anything, and is very lucky to be in the playoffs and in a conference worth of crap teams

Big call choc....and getting a bit cranky, arent we??

I guess the only way to end this argument is to say....

LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!...only time will tell

im not getting cranky... just cos he doesnt like michael jordan doesnt mean he shouldnt respect him as a player, and recognise what he can do.. its all good.. we will see.. ive bookmarked this link, and will be posting on it for years to come :)

nobody could stop mj, he had so many weapons. As a big pistons fan i used to watch him all the time. We used to have Dumars and Rodman guard him sometimes aswell. How many all-defensive teams did these 2 make and mj still conquored them.
mike would easily outplay kobe, vince and especially wade... why ?? coz mj was also great on the defensive end unlike most of these guys who save most of their energy for when they are on offense. out of these guys kobe might get the closest but wade would get schooled the most :)

Back
Top Bottom