Which player do you think?

Chris_paul

06 07 Tyrus thomas only
Real Name
Kyel
Im looking at starting a new player to collect (rookie year only)but can not be to expensive as I have other payments in my life now. Would be looking at spending around 300 -400 a month on this player. Im also after a player who isnt signed to topps or a player who has great cards in hes rookie year. Ultimate Exq topps chrome etc
Any sugestions would be nice.
I have come up with a list of players im very interested in.

Im very tempted to collect Tyrus thomas after watching him play a few times.
Mike conley has just started playing well
Russell westbrook, maybe a bit expensive
Josh smith, cant find to many good cards of him.
Raymond felton, good option as I like the 05 06 exq and ultimate.
Andrie kirilenko, no cards
Michael Redd not many cards

What do you guys think.

Rudy Gay actually doesn't sell that high. Anyone from the 2004/05 class would have great cards out there Delonte West, Tony Allen, Biedrins, etc etc.

But for the high end of gays your competing with some heavy spenders and most of the high end are in collections that i don't think are going to be moved ( 1/1's gregnice has the biggest collection i think and very nice )

westbrook! you have enough to buy his cards and he's got the most upside among the ones you chose... but it'd be fun to go and colllect someone different so you could go with kirilenko.. or if you want from this year.. gallinari!!

i think that the best option would be to go for whoever you like. Do you get other people to pick your clothes or what you eat?

no1 knows you better then yourself :v:

I was just seeing what people thought as to help make my descion thats all , alot of people have said westrbook so I think I might go with him , I love the way he plays aswell. I still love to watch tyrus thomas.

Throw the josh smith thought out the window lol but westbrook is real good prob best out of them and thomas he has been mr inconsistant wont live up to his high pick imo.

Back
Top Bottom