Where is everyone going?

Discussion in 'Basketball - General Discussion' started by SharpysSports, Feb 22, 2017.

1. drobfan8

drobfan8 OzCardTrader

Ben
    Who's shneider?

But you seriously lost me at Trilogy = Limited. Wow.

You should go back and check some of the stuff that comes out of Trilogy. A far higher quality 10 years ago compared to Limited or quite a lot of what Panini is currently bringing out.

2. Charles Way

Charles Way OzCardTrader

Charles Way
    eBay User:
    wa_us71
    COMC User:
    chuck1979
    Your opinion mate, don't care really, thought I would just add some general discussion and statistics in this thread, didn't think I would get hounded for 24 hours on having an opinion

3. drobfan8

drobfan8 OzCardTrader

Ben
    Don't take offense.

I was looking for clarification on your lists. Which I never really got.

Reasonable opinions are allowed, which yours are.

I'm also allowed to disagree with them.

Charles Way likes this.
  4. AndrewG23

AndrewG23 OzCardTrader

Andrew
    According to many in the industry, Panini are only producing so much as to meet the NBA's quota. So if there's anyone to blame, it's the league itself. They did want the exclusive licence in the first place after all.

That's no excuse for Panini and their terrible quality control, customer service, etc.

5. Mully

Mully Hall Of Fame

Jason
    eBay User:
    stereophonicks
    The designs. They suck nowadays despite having all these amazing printing and stock technologies. Or maybe I am just getting old :)

Charles Way likes this.
  6. drobfan8

drobfan8 OzCardTrader

Ben
    I have to add, people are LAZY on the forums, or maybe so many have left and use the Facebook groups now?

People can't even show their favourite cards on here :crazy: I bumped a thread and got one post or something.

You need people putting in effort. But money is a huge deal and the exchange rate is probably the main issue.

Personally I'm moving on almost all of my Panini cards, just not the era for me, even though I don't think they do a bad job.

7. nichj99

nichj99 Faried PC Battle Champion

josh
    eBay User:
    blue_1stp_klosr
    I'll be honest, I didn't reply to it because I only ever visit this site from my phone these days. If a card isn't in my last 20 photos I don't bother. When there's 7000+ photos in my phone it's impossible to find what I want.