Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thunder

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Celtics

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Bucks

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Curry takes the same "bad" shots that Harden takes throughout the game..pull up 3's off the dribble with defenders draped all over him, or jacks up 3's in transition, 3's with 18 seconds on the shot clock..only difference is when Harden does it, you scream "NooOoOooo you blardy fool!" but when Curry does it, you think "money ball!". Last season he was exceptional, and this season he's even better.

thats just it, there is no bad shots with Steph, so long as he is within 30ft its a plausible shot. He's shooting 11.2 3's per game, the highest in history, and the closest to him is Baron Davis in 04 or something which was in the 10's (Im going from memory here, so I could be off by a bit). The difference between most volume shooters and Curry is that when most increase their attempts their efficiency goes down. Curry has lifted his 3pt attempts in each of the last 2 seasons and his efficiency has gone UP. the guy is incredible, and we've never seen anything like it, and likely wont again for a very long time, so embrace it while it lasts.

The other thing about Curry is that he has a longer ceiling. He doesnt rely on size or strength, he doesnt even really rely on speed all that much, and any basketball fan will tell you that the last thing a player loses is his jumpshot. Curry is 27... most players are hitting their peaks right now and the prime usually lasts from 27-32. I can see Curry staying at elite level until he's 35+ assuming his ankles hold up. We could be on the verge of the next Dynasty - in fact, I think its safe to say that we definitely are.

As for when the Warriors will lose? It wont be this year. Cavs might give them a run on xmas day, and Kyrie will be playing by then, but I still dont think they can beat them (and by the sounds of it, nor does LeBron). The Cavs are bad at closing out games, the Warriors are supreme at it. They can turn around a 20 point deficit in 5 minutes of court time without looking like they are even trying.

Im a Bulls fan, but that 72-10 record is highly gettable right now.

It takes a lot for teams to keep their focus for long stretches of times and to play at a constant high intensity. Warriors will eventually let their guard down sooner rather than later. Some scrub team will beat them before an elite one does. What's also crazy is that they're missing their head coach this entire streak..

would be great to see the celtics take the win, specially after a decent road trip and coming off a win against the bulls at home should be an interesting game :D

first player since The DREAM waaaaay back in '93 with 20 pts, 10 reb, 5 ast, 5 stl & 5 blk

... and i have him in both of my fantasy teams ;)

I have him in my main keeper fantasy team :)
Draymond Green, you animal!
24 points
11 boards
8 assists
5 steals
5 blocks
2 3ptm

A genuine 5 by 5!!!

EDIT: The last player to record a 5 by 5 was Nicholas Batum on 16th Dec 2012. Prior to that was AK47 in January 2006 so they don't happen often... There have only been 16 recorded in NBA history until now (since 84 anyway).

Logically, this Bucks game would be the one they lose. Back to back coming off a double overtime emotional win, with injuries to key players and playing on the road against a young energetic team eager to prove themselves. Surely the streak has to end here?

Logically, this Bucks game would be the one they lose. Back to back coming off a double overtime emotional win, with injuries to key players and playing on the road against a young energetic team eager to prove themselves. Surely the streak has to end here?

You were right. Game over, 13 point loss to the bucks. There's goes the streak...

Blow out against the Suns at the moment.. Klay is on fire and Steph is being ridiculous..may not see it in the highlights reel as it didn't count, but he went behind the back twice, got fouled, and banked in a 3 pointer off one foot.

Straight up embarrassing other teams
Sure are. What I love about them is that the coaches give them the green light from anywhere to shoot and to keep shooting if you've got the hot hand. It's not like Doc Rivers or Poppovich yanking your butt to the bench for not moving the ball enough and taking a shot with 18 seconds on the shot clock. And the dubs love it too, they keep feeding the hot guy like it's an all star game.

Sure are. What I love about them is that the coaches give them the green light from anywhere to shoot and to keep shooting if you've got the hot hand. It's not like Doc Rivers or Poppovich yanking your butt to the bench for not moving the ball enough and taking a shot with 18 seconds on the shot clock. And the dubs love it too, they keep feeding the hot guy like it's an all star game.

so fun to watch. Mo Speights was just mauling Teletovic out of the way for a rebound after a free throw, Mirza was like wtf dude its 4th qtr and you guys are up 40. never let up

so fun to watch. Mo Speights was just mauling Teletovic out of the way for a rebound after a free throw, Mirza was like wtf dude its 4th qtr and you guys are up 40. never let up
WTF was up with Speights..he was like a black hole, everytime he caught the ball, he was forcing some shot up..

Back
Top Bottom