Whats the most expensive card you've bought?

Ive been a Yankees fan for years,so this was a "must buy" for me.

jd.jpg

That is a sick card. Wow!!!

Well my most expensive card would be this one....

I got it for $400-$425usd (but the aussie dollar was in the 90cents mark)
SPUDWEBBLOGOMAN.jpg

The other card I got which ended up costing less but in the end being around the same was this...

I got it for $340-$350usd (but when the aussie dollar was around 66cents)
melo.jpg

But have quietened down the spending sooooooo much since, after the dispute with the Melo Logoman with paypal about the damage on it and how it was sent and paypal deciding in the sellers favour! So kinda lost interest in spending so much when there's no safety or help!

Thanx guys

Well my most expensive card would be this one....

I got it for $400-$425usd (but the aussie dollar was in the 90cents mark)
SPUDWEBBLOGOMAN.jpg

The other card I got which ended up costing less but in the end being around the same was this...

I got it for $340-$350usd (but when the aussie dollar was around 66cents)
melo.jpg

But have quietened down the spending sooooooo much since, after the dispute with the Melo Logoman with paypal about the damage on it and how it was sent and paypal deciding in the sellers favour! So kinda lost interest in spending so much when there's no safety or help!

Thanx guys

Bet I could get you to spend big again if I decided to move the Iggy/Smith Exquisite Logoman ;)

My first post here, but wanted to contribute to this great thread:

96spxforceauto.jpg

As far as price, 2000+ USD. It was really my top 5 most wanted cards of Jordan and I had not seen it for sale for a long time.

My first post here, but wanted to contribute to this great thread:

96spxforceauto.jpg

As far as price, 2000+ USD. It was really my top 5 most wanted cards of Jordan and I had not seen it for sale for a long time.

Sweet card man! Welcome to the boards! Fortunately you got outbidded on the 97-98 UD Game Jersey Auto of MJ otherwise that would have been posted here instead lol...just as well though, his feedback score is way too low for my liking! :D

Well this is now officially the most expensive card i've bought, it was an impulse buy too #-o

LBJ Finest RC Refractor: :woot:
bronRCfinest1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom