What's the best AFL card that you have got?

I have only ever busted 1 box of AFL... luckily enough got this one.

goodes predictor1.jpg goodes redeemed.jpg

goodes predictor1.jpg

goodes redeemed.jpg

Here are some of my favourites:

I cant go past this one, the $3.33 redemption card from England. The seller sent me a message saying he had this card for sale, I originally thought it was redeemed so I offered him $10 for 3 cards (other two are a Ablett gold card & 1999 WC predictor). You can imagine my surprise when it came in :woot:.

P1010183.jpg

I was lucky to have come across these for my collection:

P1010189.jpg

P1010192.jpg

Here are some of my favourites:

I cant go past this one, the $3.33 redemption card from England. The seller sent me a message saying he had this card for sale, I originally thought it was redeemed so I offered him $10 for 3 cards (other two are a Ablett gold card & 1999 WC predictor). You can imagine my surprise when it came in :woot:.

P1010183.jpg

I was lucky to have come across these for my collection:

P1010189.jpg

P1010192.jpg

ill give u double what u paid for the eagles ones lol nice cards mate

Seriously hard one to pick but here are a few of my favourites.

185.jpg
2001SelectBenCousinsCaptainsSignature.jpg

005.jpg
184.jpg
179.jpg
2007FootyTazoSignautreChrisJudd.jpg

JackDarling20111DraftProspects.jpg
017.jpg
254.jpg

OMG!!! I'm a die hard Eagles fans from day one. Have had the privilege of playing Cricket with Woosh & Suma at Fremantle Cricket club and against Langdon.
Brad that is one awesome collection. Haven't had the cash to get a Cuz or Judd Brownlow Signature Card.
Mine is My Nic Naitanui 2009 Select AFL Pinnacle Draft Pick Signature with Judd SPX Draft and Guernsey Cards. Gaff 3rd.

OMG!!! I'm a die hard Eagles fans from day one. Have had the privilege of playing Cricket with Woosh & Suma at Fremantle Cricket club and against Langdon.
Brad that is one awesome collection. Haven't had the cash to get a Cuz or Judd Brownlow Signature Card.
Mine is My Nic Naitanui 2009 Select AFL Pinnacle Draft Pick Signature with Judd SPX Draft and Guernsey Cards. Gaff 3rd.

Awesome work Brad, Let us know if you ever want to move the Cousins brownlow :)

Back
Top Bottom