What's the best AFL card that you have got?

Being a Carlton man I love my case card autos of Doull and Nicholas, but seriously who can go past Sammy Newman :lol:

IMG_0576.jpg
AWESOME. How good is that John Nicholls, what a legend

I rarely show my numbers, i have liked to keep them close to my chest for some unknown reason, but since there are few Eagles collectors in here, here is a few more. The Eagles supporters will notice a few jersey numbered cards.

400.jpg
300.jpg

211.jpg
180.jpg

209.jpg
198.jpg

181.jpg
037.jpg
039-1.jpg
jackdarling009.jpg
019.jpg
257.jpg

Killing me with jealousy mate love too see eagles cards but jealous at the same time lol

Very impressive. Can i ask how you managed to obtain all 96 Collingwood brownlow cards numbered 19? Just curious. They are very hard to find.

5 of 7 Lions/Bears ones i have are numbered 19. There was a full set of number 19's sold a couple of years ago.
Most of the ones at cardzone are numbered 19.

5 of 7 Lions/Bears ones i have are numbered 19. There was a full set of number 19's sold a couple of years ago.
Most of the ones at cardzone are numbered 19.

I picked up the 19s all at once maybe 4 or 5 years ago and you could probably work out from what's been said where I got them from. Paid a bit for them but worth it.

Must try and get some photos of some of the modern cards for you guys here.

Love all my Essendon cards but these 2 will probably be my favorites due to the players.

One of my favorite Essendon players of all time. Really hope I can grab a Watson Father/Son dual sig card in the near future :)

150229.JPG
150251.JPG

Recently picked up this card for a good price and a low #008. Nothing needs to be said about this player. All class, and like his dad before him, a wonderful servant of the EFC. Really hope Select produce a card to celebrate him breaking the EFC games record.

150133.JPG
150207.JPG

Love all my Essendon cards but these 2 will probably be my favorites due to the players.

One of my favorite Essendon players of all time. Really hope I can grab a Watson Father/Son dual sig card in the near future :)

150229.JPG
150251.JPG

Recently picked up this card for a good price and a low #008. Nothing needs to be said about this player. All class, and like his dad before him, a wonderful servant of the EFC. Really hope Select produce a card to celebrate him breaking the EFC games record.

150133.JPG
150207.JPG
Nice Mate!

Back
Top Bottom