What's some underrated cards/sets you have found?

Only came across this set the other night and it was instant love at first sight 🥰

1997-98 Upper Deck NBA Records Collection
1672058395026.png
1672058515007.png

The wordplay, the player placement and the cool facts/stats just make this a super cool card to me.
I also love that the record takes centre stage of the card.

I'll think of some more later but one that comes to mind for me is Electrifying - for me it's way better than Scoring Kings - while not totally comparable due to all the sparkles etc, the lightning and texture on this card is crazy good, especially under lights.

KGelectrifying.JPG

Anyway - what have you found that you LOVE????

I have to agree that the Electrifying are epic cards — I pulled a Grant Hill back in the day and was pretty stoked.

I do like cheesy over the top '90s cards so have a soft spot for cheap but overly colourful insert sets like these:

2245-3Fr.jpg
2370-AR1Fr.jpg

I have to agree that the Electrifying are epic cards — I pulled a Grant Hill back in the day and was pretty stoked.

I do like cheesy over the top '90s cards so have a soft spot for cheap but overly colourful insert sets like these:

2245-3Fr.jpg
2370-AR1Fr.jpg

For Sure! I always wanted to hit one of those Top 10!

This is a bit off topic but Karl Malone, (given his career achievements and the era he played in) seems to be constantly under valued compared to other players?

*I do not have a Karl Malone pc i am trying to get rid of when i say this.

Last edited:
This is a bit off topic but Karl Malone, (given his career achievements and the era he played in) seems to be constantly under valued compared to other players?

*I do not have a Karl Malone pc i am trying to get rid of when i say this.
I think his personal life has a fair bit to do with that. Whilst I know there’s plenty of sportspeople who have had their fair share of brushes with the law and misgivings that still get hobby love, he is a pretty despicable excuse for a human.

I think his personal life has a fair bit to do with that. Whilst I know there’s plenty of sportspeople who have had their fair share of brushes with the law and misgivings that still get hobby love, he is a pretty despicable excuse for a human.

Well... haven't i learned a lot tonight! 😳

Yeah not a great history im afraid.......hell of a player though!

Back
Top Bottom