What's being released in the next few months?

some decent upcoming release there...

most interested in Heroes vs Villains, Warehouse 13 and Sci-Fi/ Horror Movie Posters
Im Keen to be in case shares in all of them...

The Warehouse 13 has an open group buy process as I know you are both aware. There's a lot of interest for Marvel Heroes and Villains so I expect there will be a group buy process a bit closer to release date. Sci-Fi/Horror Movie Posters was released a couple of days ago. Details are:

The 3.5” by 5” cards will highlight the artwork of these classic posters (NOTE: oversize - double standard card size)
Each package will include 9 cards:
4 - base cards (49 card set to collect)
1 – Promo Card
2 – Chase Cards
1 - sketch card
1 - 2.5” X 3.5” Metallogloss® card (18 card set to collect)
That is, there are no boxes as such. You buy them by the pack and each pack has 9 cards. There is also a binder for them.

I just had a quick look at eBay - plenty of individual cards but only one seller with packs. I had a look at some of the dealers too and couldn't see anything much. I have no interest in these so hadn't arranged to get some. Let me know if you want me to check with my dealer about whether I can still get these (I get distributor prices because of previous volume, so they would be cheaper than the $30USD the eBay seller has). I was still getting advertising about them a couple of weeks ago so they're probably not sold out.

can you get cheaper then that?

not sure i like that they're oversized though.....wont fit in my sketch card folder nicely :'(

thats why i sta away from widevision sketches.

I could get a bit cheaper if you wanted at least 8 packs (fixed international shipping charge), but not enough to be worth the wait. I don't buy odd sizes either. Lots of the sketch card artists used the widevision for the recent Star Wars ESB to do great scenes, but I just couldn't force myself to break the 'no strange shapes' habit. I assume you know you can get appropriate 6 per page binder pages for the widevision (though they're sideways). The double size like the movie posters fit 4 per page sheets.

In the spirit of generating enthusiasm for nonsport, I thought I would start a thread about likely popular forthcoming releases. Most of the info will be about Rittenhouse and Breygent since they are clearer about scheduling.

August:
Sci-fi/horror movie posters (Breygent: sketch per pack, auto per 4-5 packs)
Paranormal Activity (Breygent: 2 auto/cell/costume per pack)
Heroes Archives (Rittenhouse: 6 auto + 1 relic per box)

September:
Warehouse 13 (Rittenhouse: 2 auto + 2 costume/relic per box) - can't wait for this
Dexter season 3 (Breygent)
Ghost Whisperer season 3/4 (Breygent)

October:
Marvel Heroes and Villians (Rittenhouse: sketch) - looks better than I expected so may have to lash out after all
SW Clone Wars: Rise of the Bounty Hunters (Topps: sketch)

November:
Stargate Universe season 1 (Rittenhouse: 2 auto + 1 costume/relic per box)

i want this!! sounds awesome..

I could get a bit cheaper if you wanted at least 8 packs (fixed international shipping charge), but not enough to be worth the wait. I don't buy odd sizes either. Lots of the sketch card artists used the widevision for the recent Star Wars ESB to do great scenes, but I just couldn't force myself to break the 'no strange shapes' habit. I assume you know you can get appropriate 6 per page binder pages for the widevision (though they're sideways). The double size like the movie posters fit 4 per page sheets.

yeah dont worry about it Jen.. thanks though....i might pick up a pack or 2 because i really like the idea/ concept.

Marvel.jpg

Sci-fi/horror movie posters (Breygent: sketch per pack, auto per 4-5 packs)

My 2 packs came in today...

Happy as :D this is a really cool product...going to try and collect the whole base set now. I dont mind that the cards are oversized either in fact i really dig it.

Got 2 Sketch Cards and 1 Auto....will post in box break and do scans tonight.

One of the sketch card artists happens to be one of my favourite artists ...and the first sketch card i ever pulled was of hers.... :p

I just received promo material for Dexter and Ghost Whisperer. If anyone's interested let me know, and I will post the details and scans here.

Being that October is just around the corner, how long before the case share of Marvel will start getting organised? :thumbsup:

Marvel is looking like a nice birthday bust for me :D

---------- Post added 09-09-2010 at 12:04 PM ----------

I just received promo material for Dexter and Ghost Whisperer. If anyone's interested let me know, and I will post the details and scans here.

Few Dexter fans on here i think.

Being that October is just around the corner, how long before the case share of Marvel will start getting organised? :thumbsup:

Rittenhouse is a small company so is usually only managing a couple of series at once. I would expect them to start promoting Marvel about the time they release Warehouse 13. I didn't want to start a group buy thread until I defeinitely know pricing, even though I'm pretty confident of the price because Rittenhouse cases are always about the same price. I will check with Graham about this.

---------- Post added 09-09-2010 at 05:57 PM ----------

Few Dexter fans on here i think.

Dexter it is. Here are some card images for Dexter season 3. It is being released end Sep / early Oct. Each box has 24 packs with 3 hits (some mix of auto/prop/costume). There's a total of 3000 boxes. There's also a binder available.

Dexter1.jpg
Dexter2.jpg

More details for Dexter:

29 Costume cards (27 dual, 1 Quad, 1 eight piece)
11 prop cards
7 Autograph cards
2 Metallogloss case cards
1 Sketch card per case
sketch artists: Tim Shay, Brian Kong, Len Bellinger, Jason Carrier, David Desbois, Steven Miller, Trev Murphy

More details for Dexter:

29 Costume cards (27 dual, 1 Quad, 1 eight piece)
11 prop cards
7 Autograph cards
2 Metallogloss case cards
1 Sketch card per case
sketch artists: Tim Shay, Brian Kong, Len Bellinger, Jason Carrier, David Desbois, Steven Miller, Trev Murphy

I love his work, great sketch artist, the past dexter releases have looked great, too bad i never really got into the show. Wish NCIS did something similar

I've set up a Group Buy query thread for Dexter. If there are buyers for all 12 boxes (or at least 11) I will organise. Please add your name to that thread if you would want to participate.

For those people who enjoy the Breygent movie poster oversized sets, Breygent is releasing a new set next week with the same format. This one is about the Woodstock music festival. Same pack oriented format: each pack contains 6 base cards, 1 sketch card, 1 promo card and a regular sized metalgloss card.

Back
Top Bottom