What Would You Pay?

Next is a Tiago Splitter Bullion Brand Tag #/2 from Panini Gold Standard

82384966-AE0F-427D-9F50-3679BF76524C.jpeg

Ah cards are always going to be a stock market esk thing. Real problem is panini.
Bought out the market and now expects premium for junk prism etc. They succeeded in the business model. Own it then produce junk for cheap. Was good when they hadnt as boxes had value but if you look at it they won ultimately. Nfl cards are still their main game and easily trump any bball product they will ever release. Enjoy the parallel shit from now on. Even the 'top' product is worthless now by a long way

It's official I'm definitely living in the past...

Hoops $50
Prizm $100 with more base & less parallels like the original
Select $200 more parallels and pretty colours a more premium version of prizm
Impeccable $300
NT $400 this product has gone down hill so fast, gets a bump solely because of RPAs
Noir 500
Immac $750 is a way better product than NT and probably still paninis most exquisite-ish product imo
Flawless $1k something for the "elite"
Exactly right i would agree 100% and would pay those prices myself

Ah cards are always going to be a stock market esk thing. Real problem is panini.
Bought out the market and now expects premium for junk prism etc. They succeeded in the business model. Own it then produce junk for cheap. Was good when they hadnt as boxes had value but if you look at it they won ultimately. Nfl cards are still their main game and easily trump any bball product they will ever release. Enjoy the parallel s*** from now on. Even the 'top' product is worthless now by a long way
While I agree a lot of current product is pretty crap you are drawing a long bow to place the current pricing situation on Panini.

They just produce the product. Nowhere have I ever seen them state that the SRP/RRP on Prizim is $1000+ AUD or on Hoops it is $600. That is buyers paying a premium not Panini demanding one.

While I agree a lot of current product is pretty crap you are drawing a long bow to place the current pricing situation on Panini.

They just produce the product. Nowhere have I ever seen them state that the SRP/RRP on Prizim is $1000+ AUD or on Hoops it is $600. That is buyers paying a premium not Panini demanding one.
While yes but no too man. It starts at panini. They dont give boxes to 2nd and 3rd parties. Current inflation on older boxes is subject to the 'now' collector paid on rc autos alone. Thats the inflation.
Panini in most years has tried to squash the secondary market with stupid amounts of sticker autos and redemptions they dont honour. While its to the player to do these things its them at the first releasing a product for a value and not honouring money paid. A business like this would not last in australia or new zealand the way the conduct

97 Michael Jordan PMG Green - $100,000

Nice, rare card but possibly one of the most overrated sets of all time.

So many more nice cards you could get for the $ amount. AND I'd prob rather have a red.

I'm with you @GarnettFan4Life I can see the appeal being /10 and super rare but I would invest my money elsewhere. I don't like the look of them and have seen them in hand (not the mj but other greens) and don't find them very good looking at all.

maybe if I had 50 mil I'd drop $100k just to say I had it but I would rather spend that 100k on MJ Exquisite auto/s

I'm with you @GarnettFan4Life I can see the appeal being /10 and super rare but I would invest my money elsewhere. I don't like the look of them and have seen them in hand (not the mj but other greens) and don't find them very good looking at all.

maybe if I had 50 mil I'd drop $100k just to say I had it but I would rather spend that 100k on MJ Exquisite auto/s

I'd take the originals of Scoring Kings, Tower of Power and Jam City over this card any day!

Like most here, probably around 100-200k - probably a bit more (200-250k) if confirmed unaltered

For the final sale price, gimme 5 PSA 10 Jordan RCs instead :)

Back
Top Bottom