What Would You Pay?

Yes many options. Also many jordan autos.. for the price 100k id take a jordan green /10 before many of his autos. The real pmg not the throwback. Depends though. Sure you could get more quantity for the $ but who's selling a true pmg green ever. Thats a kids car and some investment wise. Jordan will still live on in collectors, spur of the moments wont. Time has proven for now

Yes many options. Also many jordan autos.. for the price 100k id take a jordan green /10 before many of his autos. The real pmg not the throwback. Depends though. Sure you could get more quantity for the $ but who's selling a true pmg green ever. Thats a kids car and some investment wise. Jordan will still live on in collectors, spur of the moments wont. Time has proven for now
Who still has griffin and curry autos at top dollar. Already squashed. Happens all the time 60% of the time. Every year yada yada

Wow, if I could get a green MJ PMG for $100k tell me where and I’ll pay double or triple easy! A green PMG is ultra rare with only 10 produced. I have only ever seen one up for sale which is the altered card. That went for over $300k USD. The prices you guys are talking about are prehistoric. Even MJ rookie PSA 10’s are selling for 700k USD! It’s total insanity. If you guys haven’t watched it check out vegas Dave on YouTube predicting the crash of the sports card market as prices are beyond belief. Pretty interesting.

Damn what a difference a year makes
Screenshot_20191205_225012_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210219-170433_Chrome.jpg

20210301_014718.jpg

20210301_014736.jpg

Wow, if I could get a green MJ PMG for $100k tell me where and I’ll pay double or triple easy! A green PMG is ultra rare with only 10 produced. I have only ever seen one up for sale which is the altered card. That went for over $300k USD. The prices you guys are talking about are prehistoric. Even MJ rookie PSA 10’s are selling for 700k USD! It’s total insanity. If you guys haven’t watched it check out vegas Dave on YouTube predicting the crash of the sports card market as prices are beyond belief. Pretty interesting.
The point of the thread was not “what are cards currently selling for” it is “what would you personally pay for said card”.

For example, we all know what Jordan PMGs are selling for but personally I would not pay a few hundred dollars for one let alone several hundred thousand as it is not a card I have any specific interest in owning.

The point of the thread was not “what are cards currently selling for” it is “what would you personally pay for said card”.

For example, we all know what Jordan PMGs are selling for but personally I would not pay a few hundred dollars for one let alone several hundred thousand as it is not a card I have any specific interest in owning.

was just about to write this exact thing.

Back
Top Bottom