What to do with a Stolen/Lost card?

Hi,

We locked the card until we could determine the rightful owner of the card; once we have that done, then we'll move it to where it should be. I've been talking (via email) with someone else laying claim to the card and when I hear back from them, we'll proceed.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi,

We locked the card until we could determine the rightful owner of the card; once we have that done, then we'll move it to where it should be. I've been talking (via email) with someone else laying claim to the card and when I hear back from them, we'll proceed.

Thanks for your patience.

hello i'm sorry23fan guys !!!
and i 'im the one who buyed this card and din't received !!
it's the seller that send the cards to the wrong person and he' admid to he's in fault !!
i'm a fair trader and i don't keep cards that are not from me ! i sell and trade fair ! so before you bmaime me all you should now everthing of it .
i will send all the email i have from the seller on here !!!
he know's who have the card so it's his job to get it back !! for me it's not about some stupid 30$ or whatever ...for me it's about the card i realy want because i have them all just this one not !!!!
so before attacking me here make sure you all know how it realy is going !!!
Van: sorry23fan
Aan: buysellsportscards
Onderwerp: Re: buysellsportscards heeft een bericht gestuurd
Verzenddatum: 22-sep-14 19:57:25 CEST
Beste buysellsportscards,

hello again , can i get the trackingnumber from the Package of the Taj Gibson card ??
and what happens now did you email ebay or comc ??
- sorry23fan

Van: buysellsportscards
Aan: sorry23fan
Verzenddatum: 20-sep-14 11:36:52 CEST
Beste sorry23fan,

bioxi1984
JUST EMAILED ME I TOLD HIM THE CARD WAS NOT HIS CARD.
HE NEW IT WAS NOT HIS CARD AS I EMAILED HIM TWICE ABOUT PUTTING EXTRA CARD IN HIS PACKAGE.
I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WORKS THERE BUT THE CARD IS IN THAT LOCATION.
I AM TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT.
PLEASE SEE IF YOU CAN CONTACT EBAY ABOUT REMOVAL OF NEGATIVE AND I WILL CONTACT WHEN CARD SHOWS UP
THANKS
- buysellsportscards

Verzenddatum: 20-sep-14 10:46:49 CEST

i still want this card !!!
- sorry23fan

Verzenddatum: 20-sep-14 10:33:59 CEST
Beste sorry23fan,

Its sad people have to steal even after ii contacted him
saying return card
- buysellsportscards

Verzenddatum: 20-sep-14 10:28:45 CEST

i hope you clear my name sir !!!
- sorry23fan

Verzenddatum: 20-sep-14 10:17:00 CEST
Beste sorry23fan,

dogs 2194
ebay name has the card.
I am trying to find out how he got it.
He has the same address as you
- buysellsportscards

here some email's he said he send the card to the wrong person ...so ...i'ts not !!!!!!! i that have this card !!!

no man this is the second time they make my name bad and i hate it man !!!
i'm fair collector i buy , sell and trade cards like it has to be ...this guy send me very hard emails and call me a thief !!
and few hours later he comes to tell me that he's the one that send the card to the wrong person !! is it not normal i want my money back !
i ask him to send mails to ebay and comc to know where the card ... and he send me a mail ...why he has to do all the work !! so i send mails .
no they find it and i want it back !! and i gona pay the 35 or 40$ for it that is first have paid .

more and more i like to quiet collecting cards ...because of such kind of people !

He guys &
@Moe@COMC

I purchased a taj Gibson 13-14 select gold auto #8/10 on comc.com on the 10/9/14 for $15 from seller Bioxi who quickly accepted my offer

The card is in my comc account waiting for shipment for now

Then yesterday doing my hourly taj eBay search I came across this listing offering a $25 reward for info on a stolen card
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=151416877262
image.jpg

As soon as I saw it I checked the card that I had and sure enough it's the same card that I just bought
I messaged the guy on eBay told him I had the card and how I had purchased it
He replied that someone had bought it at auction and he shipped it to that same address(comc.com) and the buyer made a paypal claim and left him neg feedback poor bloke saying he never received it and that he will check it out

This morning the guy messaged me saying that bioxi has offered to refund me my $15 or if I can send it to him for a refund

Now guys you know us Aussies love to help it's in our nature but I can't help but feel like I'm being the one screwed here

1: how did Bioxi get in possession to have the card for sale in the first place and by him refunding me $15 wipes his hands clean like nothing happened

2: What happened to my $25 reward lol

3: I really bloody want the card for the PC don't want to have to chase another

Should I
keep the card or return?
Love to hear your opinions guys

i'm was the Buyer from tis gibson mate !! sorry23fan ...but i never received because the seller shipped to a wrong comc addres !
i have paid 35$ for it ...but you cant know Bioxi wasn't the fair owner of this card . i realy want this card very hard because that's the only one i miss to complete my rainbow .
but it's yours now and i can't do anything about it .

Back
Top Bottom