What number is everyone chasing?

Hey mate, I mentioned earlier in the thread but missed the cut lol.. Could you please add me to first post? Broncos #008. Cheers :thumbsup:

Interested if available mate

Holding onto it, just wondering what sort of number it is worth. I know a lot of people on here think money side is not important, but I do get a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing my collection is worth something.

Holding onto it, just wondering what sort of number it is worth. I know a lot of people on here think money side is not important, but I do get a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing my collection is worth something.
ít's a better feeling if you can help another collector and trade and get a better number Dan.

All good Dan, definetly a sweet card to keep in your PC. If you ever want to shift it plz let me know.

We need a secure place to list these numbers so we are not held to ransom.
People on this thread have suggested that we will pay anything to get numbers we want and i have also heard rumours to that effect.
I like my #1 & #11 but believe it or not i have a limit.

Someone on another thread posted something to the effect (a fool and his money)
just because i can afford cards i like does not make me a fool.

We need a secure place to list these numbers so we are not held to ransom.
People on this thread have suggested that we will pay anything to get numbers we want and i have also heard rumours to that effect.
I like my #1 & #11 but believe it or not i have a limit.

Someone on another thread posted something to the effect (a fool and his money)
just because i can afford cards i like does not make me a fool.
that is so true Dave, I am not paying $500 + for a number 36 koribetti sig jersey card.

Its the principle of it i don't mind paying to a point.
Its a catch 22 you have to put it out everywhere numbers your chasing to have a good chance of getting them but then you run the chance of germs buying them and taking advantage.

Yesterday someone was going really hard on the Kahu YG signature card numbered #005? Once again i think that certain collectors are correct in saying that if heaps of people know what numbers you are chasing they sometimes make it really hard for that collector by bidding way overs for it knowing that you will not get that card. Its not really cool in my eyes but i guess thats part of the collecting game. K

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom