What is your favorite NBA uniform design?

loafic

Walt Frazier Collector
Real Name
Branko
eBay User
loafic
No biased team picks here please (ie who you follow)... im a new orleans fan but i love the sacramento kings jerseys right now, the vibrant purple looks awesome... its getting seen more often with tyreke running around for them, he's some player

p5323656dt[1].jpg

love to hear everyone elses fav designs

p5323656dt[1].jpg

I follow the nuggets and the bulls. but this would have to be my fav jersey in the nba:

20096205105429165.jpg

I like the design and cool writing. (i dont know who jefferson is from t wolves just a random jersey)

I used to love the Bobcats Orange...but the new jerseys...not so much.

Older 76ers Jersey is sweet, though new "retro" style I'm not digging.

Love the Thunder colour combinations.

I know not many people like them but the new Bobcats jersey's with the pinstripes and new lettering have really grown on me. They have a cool retro feel to them.
I really like the Kings jersey's too

nbajersey1.jpg

im a bulls fan and love their black jersey but my fav ones atm have to be New Orleans and Sacremento. Thats Evans can play a little LOL :D

Not sure if this is authentic, I've never seen LA wear them before but it's sick! Like Spidey's black suit when he had the alien symbiote suit :D

kobe-bryant-black-lakers-jsy.gif

I follow the Mavs...but boy are these jerseys damn right sexy! LA Lakers Black Jerseys!

Black1.jpg

Black2.jpg

Black3.jpg

Dont know why they dont use em more often!

Wow never seen them before. Definately one of my favs in this thread along with the Bulls black pinstripe jersey

Back
Top Bottom