graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
I thought it was timely that I send out this reminder to ALL users of OzCardTrader.

Please take the time to read through the following forum post about what is and what isn't expected in packing cards for sending to other members.

What's Expected In Packing Cards For Sending

The point is that you should send cards to others how you would expect to receive them.

The main points to remember when packing cards for sending :
- Sending in a white plain envelopes is NOT tolerated.
- Sending in just penny sleeves is NOT tolerated.
- Cramming more than one card in a holder designed for only one card is NOT tolerated.

Other sites do not have rules for these sorts of things, and we see cards damaged every single day from poor packing.

Quite simply, if you can't be bothered adhering to these site rules, then we don't want you involved in our community. There are no excuses for "I've only done it once" or "I forgot".

FROM HERE ON IN, IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES, YOUR MEMBERSHIP OF OZCARDTRADER WILL BE TERMINATED.

That's how serious we are about stamping out careless and unthoughtful packaging in our community.

If you need assistance with advice or supplies to package cards correctly, please create a post in our Site Suggestions/Site Help here and someone will be along to assist.

Thanks
Hill33

Back
Top Bottom