What Else Do You Guys Collect Or Collected In The Past?

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Heres an interesting one im sure its been talked about b4 but yeh
at the moment the only thing i collect is the basketball cards but growing up i collected so many diffrent things
Stamps, Phone Cards (yeh this is a weird one it was a craze at my school for a while and i ended up geting heaps by gonig around checking phone boxes and so on then they introduced those phone cards with a sim on them and nobody wanted to collect anymore) Magic The Gathering cards yes i was a big MTG geek for a few years in high school playing in tournaments and so on now all these cards to is take up space lol, lots of AFL cards & stickers i also had lots of baseball and other random sports & non sports related cards ohh and also old austrlian coins from the pre desimal days thats about all i can think of realy yes its true im addicted to collecting well more so when i was younger but you still cant keep me away from the basketball cards hah anyways id be interested to see if anybody else collected other things

Yep used to collect the phone cards too, still ahve them all in fact. Was big into comics until they started costing too much, but have all of them still too! Still read comics but just get them from the library. Waiting for a comics boom so I can sell off all my rare ones!

dunno if its really collecting well i supose it is, i like to read fantasy books and ive got a pretty damn good collection going at the moment. :D , oh and i used to collect the marvel trading cards, you know xmen, and all them, oh and tattoo's too , ( the permanent kind) leave you guys to figure that one out :wink: :lol:

kidd05 said:
Lol yeah I used to be an MTG geek too. :D

Apart from that, I used to collect NBA jerseys..

haha go the MTG geeks! i tryed to teach my girlfriend how to play that once but confused her within 2 minutes of the game hehe

ohh yeh i forgot to add that i still collect console games mainly Sega Megadrive & NES games gotta love the old school consoles!

yeh i was never realy into comics but i got a few given to me over the years i wouldnt mind buying a few of the futurama ones!

I used to collect the phonecards way back in the day! Tazo's, oddbodz, Footy and Cricket cards. I've collected a lot of different things over the years.
I never got on the MTG bandwagon, I thought it was for geeks :lol: :lol:
Have lots of good memories of the Sega Megadrive games! me and my bro used to play with my Nan believe it or not, she was good too!

I collect AFL Footy cards.... (Hence my site in my Signature below....)

Also collect Stubby Holders.... (Well, I get one whenever I go on Holidays, somehwere new/exciting etc....)

i collected tazo's when they first came out

now i collect deck of cards from every country i go too.

i got one from nz, fiji, france and uk

and also little patches to go onto my backpack

not showing ya's hahahha, i got 9 so far, i sound like a bikie chick now, i assure you guys that im not in any way a bikie chick, just like tats, :lol:

I collect Cricket stuff
Books, signed stuff and some cards
I have a room in my house where everything goes
I have probably over 1000 cricket books lots of pictures and prints and other stuff like Old Bats, signed gloves, and stuff like that
That is my main hobby, although I love collecting Baksetball Cards too :)

I still collect my other passion, 1:400 scale diecast airplane. I've always wanted to be a pilot but it ain't going to happen. An expensive hobby to get involved in so I have to balance my spending with my Iverson collection as well. :cry:

I've got plenty of CD's too if you consider it collecting. I look after my CD's with extra care. :)

I used to collect Marvel cards and still got 'em.

Cheers!~

i also collect lots of non-sports card i love the marvel metal series, and i have a rather large collection of jam glasses. you know the ones from IXL etc

MARVIN THE MARTIAN!

Have been collecting Marvin the Martian items for about 10 years now, have some pretty cool stuff including posters, glasses, keyrings, photo frames, clocks and heaps more. My first Marvin was a keyring with him holding a BASKETBALL. My favourite is a 1m high plush.

[/img]

spud_00 said:
MARVIN THE MARTIAN!

Have been collecting Marvin the Martian items for about 10 years now, have some pretty cool stuff including posters, glasses, keyrings, photo frames, clocks and heaps more. My first Marvin was a keyring with him holding a BASKETBALL. My favourite is a 1m high plush.

[/img]

OMG!!

I used to love Marvin!

I used to actually draw him too, but then stopped (was all at school), and wouldnt have a chance now. lol.

Back
Top Bottom