What else do we spend out money/time on?!?

Birdman

The Hick From French Lick
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
mrgt2859
Hi guys,

Just thought this would be an interesting topic - what else do we spend our hard earned $$$ or time on?

I personally used to be heavily into modifying cars, but a little over a year ago I brought this monster to help stop me spending so much $$$ on cars...

RX8Front.jpg

I've also been into aquariums for as long as I have been into trading cards (since I was about 12). This is what occupies some of my weekend time (although this pic is about 5 or 6 months old, looks a little different but not much)...

21FullShot17-02-08.jpg

I also do a bit of freeride mountain biking - but I don't have any pics handy of the bike/me jumping etc.

I've been pouring most of my money down my throat with colleagues for the past few months. Probably not great, but it's the time of year to get stuck in!

All way's wanted a 4wd so I can do off road driving and did a lot of camping when I was growing up and haven't been camping for 7 years as my wife and I have had 3 kids. But I just bought my first 4wd a 1993 Toyota Landcruiser last Friday so now we can go off road and camping in the bush the beach and intersate. So that means that there will be less spent on cards and more on the 4wd and camping. But thats O.K more time with my family.

for some reason... i find myself going on a ton of roadtrips... or flights... basically i like to get away from what i'm doing now by traveling... its nice.

G1 Transformers

same here dude, i got bout 60 g1 transformers, i have bout 5 shelves of dvd boxsets plus over 300 movies, xbox 360, nintendo wii, 3 pairs of jordan 23's plus all 5 VC shox and o whole heap of other shoes, heaps of cds and i travel as well as the 5 basketball teams i gotta pay rego for and court fees and the trip to china to play next month.

could'nt afford a boat so i got a sick canoe and just got an electric motor for it today its going to be a pimped out canoe for fishing with all the gear hahaha
when its finished ill post a pic or 2 other than that a little on cars ..

I race and breed greyhounds that’s my major interest also collect a bit of sporting memorabilia have a fair bit of 1956 Olympic games stuff and some framed basketball auto jersey’s my big purchase a bit over 12months ago was a new Falcon XR8.

since i was bored, here is a video with the crap i spend my money on

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzLlomtGmDk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzLlomtGmDk[/ame]

Anything which has Jordan on it or the Chicago Bull's 1990's i collect.This include's all memoribilia outside card collecting.

Nice video Wonga!!!!

Just found it on the tube haha!!! and thought it was for this thread and it was! hahaha

Now I mainly spend most of my money on my wife! But also have alot go towards cards!

But other things I spend my dosh on are....

Phone Credit, Bills, DVD's (have about 1000!!!)(get a few a week! haha), PS2 and Wiii games, Movies, Holidays, Dining out, Tattoos (saving at moment for a whole lot more! hehehe) Basketball Magazines, Junk Food, Lollies, NBA Basketball Jerseys, Basketball games I play (4+ games a week), NBL Games (Gold Coast Blaze) and much much more!!!!

But dont really collect anything besides basketball cards! Don't have figurines or anything as much as others, but spend alot on cards! Wait for my next mailday! hahaha

thanx

Mmmm...great thread!

I mainly spend my remaining money on my wife and new baby. I gamble a bit (sports and horse betting)....other than that mainly just hanging out with mates havin a few beers!!

Back
Top Bottom