What do you reckon my chances are?

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
Pulled this, this morning...has a small tear in it which i've highlighted, sent an email to select australia, what do u reckon my chances are of getting a replacement? (click on the image to see it larger) the tear is quite noticable

west.jpg

west.jpg

holy Crap, they replied already and said they will send a replacement!!! less than 5 mins for a reply!! WAY TO GO SELECT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! :D :D :D :D

Well Done MattyJ !

Out of interest I would have said you had 100% chance as I had a similar thing happen to me with a Judd Guernsey card and I got sent a replacement no problems :)

What a great pull too, did you bust a whole box or just a few packs ?

I would hope you will get a replacement.

In the market of Trading cards as a whole in Australia and the rapport they would want to build with their client base, we'd hope they do some good gestures like this.

Ersk

Pulled this, this morning...has a small tear in it which i've highlighted, sent an email to select australia, what do u reckon my chances are of getting a replacement? (click on the image to see it larger) the tear is quite noticable

west.jpg

Is that an actual auto or one of those foil sigs?

Just a foil sig Scotty...But not the point LOL...

and just a few packs Richo...Thinking of getting a box, and more likely to do so now after their good customer service, Upper Deck could learn a thing or 2

Just a foil sig Scotty...But not the point LOL...

and just a few packs Richo...Thinking of getting a box, and more likely to do so now after their good customer service, Upper Deck could learn a thing or 2

Fair call there Matty !

Back
Top Bottom