What are you breaking on Christmas day?

DWade Collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Greg
eBay User
DWADE COLLECTOR
I MIGHT be breaking 2003-04 Sp Authentic, 2003-04 UD Glass and 2004-05 Black Diamond. After Christmas I will break a 2004-05 SP Authentic MAYBE. What are you breaking?

maybe

maybe a box of cheap throwbacks or topps both last year and this year, doubt there will be anyone good there, but your boxes a great. how much y gettin it for and where from, haven't seen them for a while now authentic and glass but great boxes to break.

My RICH cousin is buying them from some shop in the US and shipping them to me for Christmas. :D :D :D He got a good deal for $400 US. The store gives him BIG TIME DISCOUNTS, so he always buys me stuff.

Hopefully (if by some miracle the posties get it to me by tomorrow) ill be breaking a 05/06 reflections and 04/05 E-XL, should be some fun boxes to break.

my last 2 breaks have been pretty awful so im due for some mojo this xmas!

hopefully breaking a cheapo box of 04-05 Fleer Ultra i doubt it will be here today or tomorrow seeing it was posted from the ACT yesterday or the day b4 and last time it took more time than a couple of days so looks like it will be a 28th for the break there anyway i might get a nice suprise but prolly a box full of crass :p

Hopefully (if by some miracle the posties get it to me by tomorrow) ill be breaking a 05/06 reflections and 04/05 E-XL, should be some fun boxes to break.
'

Mate im in the same boat, im waiting on 2 boxes. 05/06 Hardcourt and 05/06 Reflections!!

i got mine from DaCardWorld, they were shipped out 2nd of December and im still waiting!!

I've got a box of 04/05 Topps Chrome waiting for me at the post office. Dunno if to save it for christmas of open it tommorow arvo. Im working for 5 days straight (Including christmas) so I dunno. Maybe my missus will pick it up for me :D

I'll open a box of 04-05 Finest if the 2 I ordered a few weeks ago arrive tomorrow

How much do you pay for these? I'm contemplating getting one of them or 03-04 UD Legends. What does everyone recomend out of the two?

jvalles69 said:
I'll open a box of 04-05 Finest if the 2 I ordered a few weeks ago arrive tomorrow

How much do you pay for these? I'm contemplating getting one of them or 03-04 UD Legends. What does everyone recomend out of the two?

Wait for our box buy with Graham when the New Year comes.

I say get the Legends. :) I'll probably get a box of that too and pull a sweet LeBron RC auto. :D

jvalles69 said:

I got them in a 2 lot bundle on ebay for Buy It Now $250 US... Postage was another $20 (global priority)... Worked out pretty cheap... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom