What are postage costs these days?

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hi all, it's been a while since I've sent out any cards and have no idea what the costs are these days.

I just want to know what a small padded bag costs to send with a couple regular cards inside.
From memory it used to be 2x 60c stamps?

Cheers,
Nick

Hey how much are people paying to ship overseas currently?

For merchandise they're telling me it's now $15.85:eek:

Documents are still cheap, like $2.75 but I'm concerned the cards won't turn up or they could be held up at customs.

Yea it's like 15.00 or something now...
Sucks cos its limits my US trading
I'm not sure about sending them as a document either.

Thanks, that's ridiculous.

I might be better off just sending stuff to Probstein and selling through there.
How do you send stuff to Probstein?

I feel like I'm scaring away US buyers or US traders when I point out on BO & FB that it'll be $12 registered post. If sending to Probstein is good, then might start doing that.

How do you send stuff to Probstein?

I feel like I'm scaring away US buyers or US traders when I point out on BO & FB that it'll be $12 registered post. If sending to Probstein is good, then might start doing that.
They have a form you fill out of that cards you're selling. Anything mid to high end would be worth doing this.

Or comc for cheaper stuff.

Just google Probstein auctions man. It's all on their site.

I have sold through Probstein once as PWCC has a $50 minimum item though anything under US$10 via Probstein, you will get hit by the

eg "2009-10 Playoff Contenders Award LeBron James Clevaland Cavaliers
$0.99 (item sold) 0.92 (rate of 8%) $1.00 (fee) -$0.09(you are in -ve)"

Used the $40 australia post registered with tracking option (this is before they changed the shipping cost - now called express at 4 days)

I have recently used the Australia post courier option at ~$82.09 (2 business days via DHL) and quite happy with it, can't remember if cheaper than contacting DHL direct.

Back
Top Bottom