Status
Not open for further replies.

nyana450

Premiers 17 / 19 / 20
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
nyana450
did anyone else get an email from rk*collectables about their new online store? what a joke! people are on to her for ripping buyers on ebay, so now she is trying a new angle where no-one has any comeback and she governs herself!

I ordered my AFL set and folder from that joke of a seller.

Sent me the NRL one didn't they?

Could not make any sense of the emails I was getting and eventually just rang them up and absolutely owned the guy I spoke to about everything, and he sent me the right folder with a prepaid bag so I could send it back. Which I did.

But **** me, it was the most annoying eBay experience in the world.

please be carefull were you leave messages as l can read you can call any time you like and l will discuse with you.
rk.
you left posative feedback and then made these comments.
rk.

please be carefull were you leave messages as l can read you can call any time you like and l will discuse with you.
rk.
you left posative feedback and then made these comments.
rk.
Regarding your first sentance, heard of punctuation ... ?

your matter was sorted and you left negative feedback,its these sorts of messages that started all the trouble l had l tried to fix your issue and it was in the end.you are unfair.
rk.

I would love you to read my comments!

And I left a negative feedback. When I called the man I spoke to me called me a liar. I explained how you sent the wrong item and that I work full time and can't get to a post office. I requested for a pre-paid satchel to be sent so I could pop it in a post box when I drive past one on the way to work. Then the guy says to me "I thought you couldn't get to a post office"!!!!! LOL.

Will never deal with again and urge everyone not to buy either. A few mates at work were looking at your auctions and I talked them out of it.

HOLY CRAP, that is a really bad feedback rating they got there.

Dos'nt it make them so frustrated and annoyed at their feedback that they try and improve how they work with people? its a wonder people still buy from them if they are rude and not on the ball.

man..these people must have been brought up in the pits...
Can't see much usage of very basic English...full stops and even CAPITAL LETTERS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom