Panini Blog What’s Your Favorite Tim Tebow Moment? Tell Us & You Could Win His Autograph!

OzCardTrader

Site Admin
Real Name
Webmaster
tebowdvdautofront.jpg

The image on the trading card seems so simple at first glance.*So . . . bare. There’s no*helmet. No orange-and-blue No. 15 jersey. No shoulder pads to put it on. No Scripture-scribbled eye black. It’s just*Tim Tebow,*stripped down to a Nike*dri-fit shirt and sweats,*attempting to*disprove the critics — again.
At that*very moment*(during Tebow’s pro day workout on the University of Florida campus in March of 2010), the two-time National Champion’s*Heisman-winning*left arm is cocked, on the verge of*firing*one of the most consequential passes of his life.*To casual observers,*the image*that adorns the*Panini America trading card inserted into specially marked copies of*Tebow’s*new documentary DVD “Everything*In Between” may not seem like much. Tebow, however,*sees things a bit differently.
“My dream of becoming an NFL quarterback was at stake on my pro day,” Tebow recalled*Monday, roughly 24 hours*after leading the Denver Broncos to a come-from-behind 38-24 victory over the Oakland Raiders. “All of the championships that I had been very fortunate to be a part of in high school and in college didn’t matter anymore. My dream now depended on being able to show all of the scouts and coaches that were there that day how much I had improved.”
How much had he improved?*Enough to become a first-round draft pick just one month later before immediately embarking on*one of the most heavily scrutinized*roller-coaster rides*in NFL history. “Everything In Between,” released today, intimately chronicles all that transpired for Tebow*in the frenzied few months between the end of his award-winning career at Florida and the 2010 NFL Draft.
Panini America worked closely with XV Enterprises’ Robby Tebow and Angel Gonzalez on creating the*special trading card, which includes one of Tebow’s favorite Bible verses — Philippians 4:13 — on the back along with*an image of Tebow wearing the verse on his eye black.
“The heritage of Panini is deeply rooted in being true to the player,” said Jason Howarth, Panini America’s Vice President of Marketing. “When Robby approached us to discuss the possibility of incorporating a Panini America trading card into ‘Everything In Between,’ we knew the card had to be different and that it should personify what Tim stands for.”
The result is a*succinct, collectible summation of what Tim Tebow is all about: Dedication,*determination and*devout faith. It’s also a card that stands out among the more than 1,300 others that bear Tebow’s name and likeness.
“I thought the card*turned out awesome and it’s definitely up there as one of my favorites,” said Tim,*who has appeared on more than 1,300 trading cards since 2010. “The culmination of so many years of hard work is*captured perfectly on this card.”
You know what else is captured perfectly on this card? Tim’s autograph. As part of the promotion surrounding “Everything In Between,” Tebow*signed a limited*number of these*cards exclusively for Panini America — and we’re going to give 15 of them away to some of his biggest fans.
All you have to do to be eligible to win is go to the Panini America Facebook*page and*share your favorite Tim Tebow moment so far. We’ll select*our 15 favorite entries prior to Sunday’s kickoff between Tebow’s Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Those 15 folks will win a card sure*to be*cherished as much*for the message on it as for*the signature on it.
“If it wasn’t for me whole-heartedly trusting the Lord and believing in what verses like Philippians 4:13 say, nothing that I have been blessed to achieve would have been possible.”
tebowdvdback1.jpg

b.gif

Read more over at the Panini Blog...

15 points in the final 2:44 to level the game against Miami two weeks ago, then winning it in OT to get my multi up! BOOM! He can be a freak at times.....

Favourite moment of Tebow is watching him walk to the bench...

Tebowing in the most recent game. I love Tebow. I share the faith and I'm so proud to see him being so public about it. A lot of people aren't. E.G. Dwight Howard was a very vocal Christian in his high school and rookie year in the league, recent years he's really quietened down though. If you've been blessed with such a prominent position of influence within society, use it.

Tebowing in the most recent game. I love Tebow. I share the faith and I'm so proud to see him being so public about it. A lot of people aren't. E.G. Dwight Howard was a very vocal Christian in his high school and rookie year in the league, recent years he's really quietened down though. If you've been blessed with such a prominent position of influence within society, use it.

I'm also a big fan of Tebow, For both his playing and our shared faith. Been trying to pick up an Auto of his of late.

I would be shocked if he was still a starting QB this time next year. I watched the game against the Lions and he looked like a deer in headlights and i dont think he deserved all the accolades that he got for the Miami game.

Definitely a polarizing figure though.

I would be shocked if he was still a starting QB this time next year. I watched the game against the Lions and he looked like a deer in headlights and i dont think he deserved all the accolades that he got for the Miami game.

Definitely a polarizing figure though.

He killed it against the Raiders though. Who are a very good team. What'd he get? 2 passing TD's and rushed for 118?? That kind of versatility is impressive for ANY starting QB. If you read those numbers on paper you'd have thought it was Vick or Cam Newton.

I agree his passing mechanics aren't great, and he can definitely improve in that area. But he gets the job done. He's an impact player for sure.

5 Years from now and Tebow will be a top 5 QB in the league, mark my words!

5 Years from now Tim Tebow wont be in the league, mark my words. The NFL does not wait around for players to get better - they just get cut.

5 Years from now Tim Tebow wont be in the league, mark my words. The NFL does not wait around for players to get better - they just get cut.

Most QB's don't start games for the first 2 years of there career. I'll give you $1000 if he isn't playing in 5 years.

Most QB's don't start games for the first 2 years of there career. I'll give you $1000 if he isn't playing in 5 years.

haha - im loving having some NFL talk in here.

Plenty of good QB's start straight up, Cam Newton, Colt McCoy, Mark Sanchez, Matt Stafford, Blaine Gabbert, Sam Bradford to name a few, but there is no way he will ever be in the same class as Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger.

I wont poo poo him more because i think he is pretty positive for the game but he has a big hill to climb to get anywhere near to being an elite QB.

Anyway i thought you were a Seahawks man???

haha - im loving having some NFL talk in here.

Plenty of good QB's start straight up, Cam Newton, Colt McCoy, Mark Sanchez, Matt Stafford, Blaine Gabbert, Sam Bradford to name a few, but there is no way he will ever be in the same class as Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger.

I wont poo poo him more because i think he is pretty positive for the game but he has a big hill to climb to get anywhere near to being an elite QB.

Anyway i thought you were a Seahawks man???

I agree, and plenty of the games best QB's haven't. Aaron Rogers didn't start a game in his first 3 years and look at him now, not saying TT will be as good but teams will wait for him. I'd love for him to get traded to the seahawks.

I agree, and plenty of the games best QB's haven't. Aaron Rogers didn't start a game in his first 3 years and look at him now, not saying TT will be as good but teams will wait for him. I'd love for him to get traded to the seahawks.

Gotta agree with you here. Tebow has plenty of upside. I already said before, his 118 rushing yards was impressive. Less than 20 QB's in HISTORY have rushed for over 100 yards in a game (pretty sure that's a correct fact). Upside is huge.

You'd love him in Seattle, sure beats Jackson. Hahahah.

Back
Top Bottom