welcome back mike lee

Just like the famous #45 that came back to the bulls in 94, Mike is back again.Once again great having you back and can't wait for a Jordan mailday from u.

Cheers

rhysjsolomon - Why thank you :D
Yes, it certainly does seem to be some new faces around, and some of the old ones as well :lol:
Really? Must be on cards as part of my sets then, as I can't see you bidding on Sene cards :lol:
Thanks for the warm welcome back :D

nenjabin - Hey, hey, hey bud :D
Thanks man, you too! :D

wall3ace - Cheers mate, same here, same here :D

hill33 - Thanks Graham :D
Let the maildays begin hey :lol:
Well, i've tonned down heaps since my crazy days, but still. Quality over quantity right :lol:

AndrewG23 - Thanks bud, good to be back :D

Benny J - :lol: Well, i'm back, so it's a start hey :D

Allstar cards inc - Thanks :D
Gee whiz, so much love around here. Aaawwwwwww :D

Just like the famous #45 that came back to the bulls in 94, Mike is back again.Once again great having you back and can't wait for a Jordan mailday from u.

Cheers

:lol::lol::lol:

Gooorrdd, it's all a bit much. It's my first day back! :lol:

Oh man, MJ is outta my league nowadays. Only if he is part of a set.

I'll leave the great one to you ;)

Welcome back mate......

How about a welcome back Carrie signature? lol

Would love to see what you have picked up while you was away....

Welcome back mate......

How about a welcome back Carrie signature? lol

Would love to see what you have picked up while you was away....

:lol::lol::lol:

That's what got me in trouble to begin with here months ago, so lets not go there hey.

Hhhmmmmm, that's 4 months of mail and not sure if that's such a good idea :lol:
Even a highlight package would be huge :lol:

So have you started collecting anything new or still after sene and letterman cards?

So have you started collecting anything new or still after sene and letterman cards?

Good question indeed.

Have to think back to see if anything has changed.

Hhhmmmmmmmm :-k

Well, firstly, i'm still a Sene person ;)

SeneFullNamesmallwithName.jpg

I'm still on my Letterman's, that hasn't changed.

Still working on my UD Blacks, man, that's a hard slog. UD didn't make all the cards, fair dinkum [slaps forehead]. So many people still waiting for packs.

Still collecting Carrie Stroup.

Been doing a bit of my Josh Smith auto'ed game used collection.

Shaq of course still reigns surpeme.

Working on the show "Lost" too.

Oh, Exquisite Auto patches goal is still kicking. You know the usual one, trying to own every single player to ever make the subset.

Still chaisng a few things in 04-05 Exquisite land, those have dried up badly now. So, that will continue on.

Oh, chronology base set is in production.
As well, as chronology auto set too.

Doing a bit of the Ultimate Collection set collecting there.

And, the SPGU cut from the cloth set.

A bit of the old Hardcourt stuff too.

And before you ask, yes, i chase too much stuff :lol:

Yep still waiting on my UD Black redemptions that i broke on here about 3 months ago but i here some people are still waiting after 6 months lol

I am also chasing the chronology base and autos set think its a great set to complete and will be a challenge to get them all being such a big list

With the lettermans how many players you think you have completed their names? That would be a real accomplishment to get them all....

Yep still waiting on my UD Black redemptions that i broke on here about 3 months ago but i here some people are still waiting after 6 months lol

I am also chasing the chronology base and autos set think its a great set to complete and will be a challenge to get them all being such a big list

With the lettermans how many players you think you have completed their names? That would be a real accomplishment to get them all....

Yep, that is very true. One guy I know is still waiting on 60 packs in the US!!!! Yes, thats right 60.
I tell you, UD didn't make enough cards for the market. They never expected it to turn into such a hit.
The cards are much, much rarer than what is stamped on the cards. I have been chasing a few things, and they just never show up more than once or twice, its crazy. I really do hope UD get there act together and start making the cards that they should have already made. Otherwise, i'm gonna have a fair few unfinished sets :(

Really? Nice one. Those sets look awesome, have a real great design to them. Also, all ON CARD AUTOs!!!!! to boot :D

Well, i've been doing chronology for a while, and I can tell you, no one can do the whole set of full auto'ed name tags of all the players. It's not possible.
Certain letters are Short Printed for one. Plus, there are some people whom hold multiples of key letters. Then, add in the people whom just have "one letter" as part of their PC. Some still in packs. Add this all up, and the ability to complete a full auto'ed name tag is very, very hard to say the least.

But whom holds the record for the most completed auto'ed letterman names done? I believe a guy called Ray in the US does, but he's a quite achiever and doesn't post his accomplishments on boards so regularly. Keeps a low profile. Plus, it stops people screwing with cards on e-bay that he needs etc etc.
I "Think" as best estimates, he owns just about all the rookies in teh set as full name tags. Just missing a few letters here and there for certain players. he didn't do any legends or veterans, just the rookies.

For me? I am up to 9.

:eek: that's crazy talk you'd have to rob a bank :)

:lol:

Yeah, it certainly wouldn't be cheap, if you could do it.

I mean seriously, just some of the players would set you back tens of thousands:

Abdul-Jabbar @ $200-$250 a pop approx
Jordan @ $1500 a pop approx
Bird @ $200-$250 a pop approx
Bryant @ $900-$100 a pop approx (yes, I don't know why either???????) :-k

And you haven't even factored in the "Legends" of the past in this.

:p Thanks for the nice and warm welcome back guys :p

tony - :lol: Somehow I don't think a catch up mailday would be a good idea :lol:

Nash13 - Thanks for the encouragement bud :D

ace e - Thanks, it's good to be back :D

jordan23 - :D Yeah, been doing a few new sigs while I was away, just exercising my creative side :rolleyes:

loafic -Thansk :D

nandalinnaung - Thanks for the warm welcome back :D

ozguy3825 - :) i would only ever pickup those guys if they were part of a set I was working on, but off the top of my head. None of those guys :(

tss501 - :lol: Yeah, next disappearance will be permanent retirement too :lol:

aussie2al - :D Thanks bud :D

lockymac - :lol: Thanks for the welcome back :D

Excuse me for being slack and not reading the whole thread........but where did you disappear to ???

Back
Top Bottom