VC/RJ front T-Mac/Miles back numbered to 200

Picture153.jpg

Kobe Ovation superstar warm-ups auto

And my fav multi coloured patch
Picture150.jpg

A.I & Vinsanity defining authentics numbered to 25

thanks guys and gals

NAh its just AI laughing at VC having hemaroids LOL

Nice Kobe. Everyone is getting one of those lately. That one looks pretty good for a cut auto. Good work mate.

Did you see the BGS holder thread I put up mate?? Thought it might interest you.

mate that AI and VC dual is the Bomb!.i love it ,well done on a great mailday!:D

The AI/VC looks cool, very nice card. And I love the look of Authentix cards. I remember when Darius Miles was with the Cavs, man he sucked..Cool mail.

I love that Iverson/Carter patch mate. Did you get that on eBay? I seem to recall seeing one not too long ago.

Anyway, it's one heck of a card with a very nice patch. A card I still need to get. I've got the one with Iverson / Marbury. :)

Also, your Kobe auto looks superb!! I like the style of that card. That's a gem.

Hentika217 - Yes purchased from ebay

iversonsars - Sorry for PC

andrew3134 - 01-02 Ud Ovation

DVS - I think Chad's got the ANSWER

Jimbo - The collection is still young to get a PC site up alot of mail still to come including Kobe cards from 03-04 Exquisite thats all i am going to say for now you will have to wait and see

To everyone else thanks for the replies in the next week or so i will put up a sale list i know there is a few of you here that are after certain cards will get them up soon

CHEERS!!

Back
Top Bottom