We want a MLB section

matm

Let's go Yankees
Real Name
Mathew
Hey mods it is time for a separate section for the baseball fans, with the season coming up next month and currently all the collectors on these boards are interested in the ever growing list of Aussie MLB players.

Is it possible for a MLB section to be created?

Just a thought.

Cheers

I will rephrase my comment.

All the baseball collectors on these boards are interested in Aussie players.
Just like a lot of the other members are interested in Bogut who is an Aussie we collect our Aussies.

Do you really think there are enough baseball fans to justify a MLB section... isn't other cards enough? Yeah I'd appreciate one, but how many of us is there, really?

here's the thing, despite the amopunt of posts I had made... how many of you knew I was a baseball fan? mattyj probably and some of the basketball fans... the ignorance a little diappointing... i don't claim to know how many, but I figure we have 5 or 6 active baseball fans here? that warrants its own forum? hell AFL has more collectors here and it doesn't have its own forum... i just don't see the point... I will support it if it happens... I just think what we have is enough :D

I agree with AJ, im looking at starting to collect some MLB, but there isnt enough people here at the moment to warrant its own Forum...Like AJ said, there is more AFL collectors here, and that doesnt even have its own forum ;)

You all make sense regarding a new forum for baseball collectors.

Maybe when the membership gets bigger it might be worth considering then.

AJ I have a Chavez GU on my trade pages (check my sig) for trade if you like.

You all make sense regarding a new forum for baseball collectors.

Maybe when the membership gets bigger it might be worth considering then.

AJ I have a Chavez GU on my trade pages (check my sig) for trade if you like.

I agree, when we take over the world, it will be worth while :D I'll check out the GU

Guys we will look to expand further down the track but at this stage we simply do not have enough Baseball collectors here. If you happen to bring some more aussie baseball collectors here then it could be a possibility in the near future.

At this stage its a no. But certainly will be looked into if more collectors arrive. :)

I would like to see an AFL card section :)

Baseball - Why not ? What harm is there in having one ?

I know that when i get on other boards and they have sections for every sport the site looks very cluttered and I get sick of searching around though tons of sections for things to read. It ends up putting me off and i stop using those boards.

I know that when i get on other boards and they have sections for every sport the site looks very cluttered and I get sick of searching around though tons of sections for things to read. It ends up putting me off and i stop using those boards.

That's a fair call dude !

I vote for a seperate section. Not only for trades/sales ect but also discussion.

The MLB season is starting in a couple of weeks and it would be nice to have somewhere to chat.

I guess we'll have to settle with a thread tho' guys.

Mark.

Back
Top Bottom