WCE V SYD unbelievable!

Incredible finish yet again. How long can these teams continue this amazing run of games?

I was really impressed with the way Seaby handled Everitt. He made Spider look old and slow... maybe because he is, but he made him look older and slower.

westcoast are so good they only need half agame to bet the swans
judd brillant keer superb seaby totally outclassed jolley/spider

eagles are the real deal it seems offfield probrelms has not disturb there game

it also seems having fletcher, cousins, cox, embley, etc not playing has not disturbed their game either. lol

they have so much depth there other players not getting a game shows how good they are

also shannon hurn what a gun and i love rosa wish both were at the blues

I just got back from the game - WHAT A LAUGH !

I said i would take a 1 point win anyday and after being at the last two I am even more convinced....what a GREAT feeling to wait all this time for the 1st game of the season and to come away with ANOTHER 1 point win !!!

Well done Eagles :D

it was a very good game, it clearly looked liked the best two teams in the competition and they probally are. I've watched all 5 games this week as i had no plans this week and this was the most skillfull and best game yet.
With a close 2nd to Port's 2nd half dominance kicking 10 goals to 1 in the 3rd and holding out the dockers in the last. Goodes had an absolute shocker but Kennelly and Kirk played ripping games and it was perhaps Kennelly's best game in the AFL since he debuted. Provided alot of rebound run, penetrating long kicks and strong hands in contested marking.
good game. :D

Back
Top Bottom