Watsons Father/Son card

virg

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
I don't post here very often but I am surprised no one has discussed the new card being released tonight.

A Tim Watson/Jobe Watson dual auto limited to 50.

Goes on sale at 8pm and I am stuck on the computer waiting for it to come online. Well priced and a pretty neat looking card.

You can view the photo at footycards.com.au

Virg, I was going to start a similar thread........after I purchased one :)

I hate Essendon, but geez this IS a must have!

16 minutes and counting :p

It'll be interesting to see how fast it sells out.

Are independent releases like this highly regarded with card collectors? Or do they need to be from a big time player in card manufacturing? Or is it solely based on the content of the product?

People have wanted Father/Son releases for a long time, despite their being no thread on here there will be many that want this card. I was planning on doing the same as Matty76, to ensure I got this card.

A lot of people on AFLTCC were buying 2 and a limited run of 50 will sell out.

If i had the $$$ id buy one as an investment... only one for the PC this time around though.

Have Footycards.com.au released any cards before?

The correct answer to that is sort of. They have done cards for collectables shows but they are in conjunction with the Card Show website. This is an independent release from footycards but I am told it will be the same quality as the richmond triple sig and the carlton dual auto released at the shows.

The correct answer to that is sort of. They have done cards for collectables shows but they are in conjunction with the Card Show website. This is an independent release from footycards but I am told it will be the same quality as the richmond triple sig and the carlton dual auto released at the shows.

I have both of those, plus a Wayne Johnstone single sig. DO we know where they get their cards printed through?

I must admit to being pleasantly surprised at the price, too, for such a limited and unique release.

Given that these have basically (almost) sold out in an hour, hopefully it might inspire footycards to do future cards!

Maybe a "Brothers" card?

Back
Top Bottom