wat happened dees?

ohhh.. ok.. yes.. yet a leon davis/anthony rocca/chris tarrant/tarkyn lockyer are so much better and in a whole 'nother league compared to the guys we have.. hmmmmm interesting

spose no one can turn a season around like the pies.. what was i thinking

i never said that im talking about your heffernans, rioli's, winderlichs, boltons, johns, they are no good yet they stay on your list.

Mate i wouldnt knock our forwards, they did their jobs so far this season.

so i guess nathan lovett murray/lovett/stanton/mcphee/dyson etc.. are too old and useless? what am i doing.. who cares what other people think about the bombers.. we're all going to disagree and squable about our team and whos better or got more potential that our own teams and vice versa.. our seasons over.. your hatred cant change that or our future.. seeing we're the 2nd youngest team in the comp..

rioli is gone, henneman wont get a game again, but will remain on our list, bolton wasnt that bad this year yet i agree should get traded (though he refused to be traded to carlton.. so we did try) winderlich was pretty good until he got injured and is 22.. heffernan i have no qualms against, and johns will do nicely at CHF and is only 22.. you cant just build quality by the time someone is 22 when the particular player is a project.. he'll get better.. i agree reynolds needs to go but he wont cos of his family name, solly should be traded, and i'll gladly welcome aker until we build a player into his role... so how is that such a terrible side? david hille the captain, again i agree, i'd prefer mcphee to have taken it.. but why not build a young leadership group, see what the boy has.. he wont be captain again, but worth a punt on giving it to him.. we dont have excellent young players, because unlike hawthorn/st kilda/collingwood/bulldogs, we havent been down the bottom long enough to keep adding quality picks/players to our side, but i think we've done well with what we've got.. paddy ryder will be good, though kepler bradley needs to go.. every team has their duds.. i mean tarrants a clear example of that and he's still in the side..

Magicman said:
i never said that im talking about your heffernans, rioli's, winderlichs, boltons, johns, they are no good yet they stay on your list.

Mate i wouldnt knock our forwards, they did their jobs so far this season.

tarrant/rocca have really done the job.. fantastic guys those 2.. all austrlian baby :p only playing with ya.. if you got rid of them you might get better, so please.. keep them hehe.. the rivalry continues

good points, but do you see where im coming from with al those names which have to go? lol

i mean hey every team has there duds, but the bombers just happen to be stuck with a bunch of them lol.

i agree mcphee should lead rather then hille.

Tazza #3 in comp for goal assists :), Rocca 50+ goals for the season... pies #1 ranked scoring team in 2006 :)

not a bad analyis their on the bombers. I think you can add Ryder to theirs duds list though ;) Kepler Bradley was a big dissapointment what pick was he was it 6 i think he was the pick after Brock McLean.
Aker and a good draft pick will help out alot but you will need a few more guys.
Like campo has done nothing for you when hes played, smarter off season signings will make the world of difference.
Polak wouldnt be a bad player to sign, use him as a CHF or ruck

MetallicA' said:
Man Davey is AMAZING :) lol ive watched all but 3 games this year live and i am always in awe in what he does. Playing footy for 3-4 years myself and seeing his pickups and runs and chases and awesome goals are what footy is about. I'd pay admission price just to see the flash.
Davey might win goal of the year with his volley against the lions which i saw at the gabba and Yze's might get mark of the year with his high fly on the goal line.
All the first week final games are going to be great to watch :D
man Freo have been smashing everyone and quality opposition to, whats that now 9 in a row?
Ofcourse hes amazing hes a Port Adelaide boy ;)

Back
Top Bottom