wat happened dees?

Melbourne came up against an Adelaide outfit that regained some form at AAMI
No shame in losing to Adelaide in SA.
I think the Dees now face Collingwood next week in what should be a blockbuster!

time to face the music :)
yeh i was trying to be a little optimistic during the week but Adelaide played extremely well and took hold of EVERY scoring oppurtunity.
We matched them for 3 qters but got rolled in the 4th.
We will be vsing either the Saints of Collingwood but it is looking more like Collingwood, really depends on how much the pies win by today.

Adelaide v Fremantle
WC Eagles v Sydney
St Kilda v WBulldogs
Melbourne v Collingwood

looks to be an exciting finals series but it pains me to admit it but we may make an early exit out of the finals. But you never know with the finals and with the inclusions of Whelan and Pickett we will just about have our best team on the park. Should be a cracker of a match!

well last time we vsed them at the G Queens Birthday we smashed them by 40 something points. Should be a great game to watch, i cant wait
it's the
Pies v Dees
Metallica v Magicman lol

but we still might be playing the Saints. =P~

yeah, the best thing about the crows performance yesterday was that melbourne didnt play that bad, they pushed us for 3 Qtrs, but we held them off and then smashed them in the last! :D

excellent preparation for what is going to be a HUGE challenge in beating Freo on friday night, despite the home ground advantage.

melbourne v pies should also be a great match. both sides have been very inconsistent but can both play awesome footy when theyre on their game.

Man Davey is AMAZING :) lol ive watched all but 3 games this year live and i am always in awe in what he does. Playing footy for 3-4 years myself and seeing his pickups and runs and chases and awesome goals are what footy is about. I'd pay admission price just to see the flash.
Davey might win goal of the year with his volley against the lions which i saw at the gabba and Yze's might get mark of the year with his high fly on the goal line.
All the first week final games are going to be great to watch :D
man Freo have been smashing everyone and quality opposition to, whats that now 9 in a row?

yep.. all you'll need is /coach of the year/brownlow medalist/coleman medalist/rising star and the dees are set ..

just focus on destroying the pies...

edit: say the pies beat the roos by 60 odd points, that will put them to 5th place... makes things interesting

white_chocolate_55 said:
hope you knock the pies out first.. then i dont care if you bow out from there.. just get rid of the pies...
What he said.

I don't think any of the Vic Clubs can win the flag. St Kilda is the best chance, but they're finals pretenders, same as Melbourne.

Eagles Dockers Crows Swans

All look stronger than the best Melbourne side. Unfortunately it looks like it's up to the Bombers to break the interstate stranglehold, cause the rest of the Victorian clubs are a joke.

Told ya Melbourne can't play in Adelaide. They just seem to have a mentality issue about playing in Adelaide. Now lets see if I can get the second part about Melbourne right, that they'll lose first week of the finals. Then it'll be to see if Melbourne have the balls to sack the coach and with it will come the end of David Neitz. Bold what im saying yes, but it's true, Melbourne need something extremely different from what they've got at the moment. The correct mentality just isn't there.

its now

5th Pies
6th Saints
7th Dees
8th Bulldogs

Told ya the dees would fade away ala 2004 :p kept saying it.. same result, different players

pies finished 5th thanks to the woeful roos losing by 68 points

first week looks like this

Eagles vs Swans

Pies vs Dogs

Saints vs Dees

Crows vs Dockers

bargey said:
All look stronger than the best Melbourne side. Unfortunately it looks like it's up to the Bombers to break the interstate stranglehold, cause the rest of the Victorian clubs are a joke.

ha, this is coming from a team that won, how many games?
lol, and we are all jokes?

dude you came a draw against carlton lol, doesnt that tell you something. yeh you might have players back next season, but you are still gonna have duds on your list. fact.

lol lol lol :eek: That Comment made my day, thanks Bargey :p

im aware of that but with your list you may bounce back up and get a top 8 spot but it will be some time befour you win another flag and by than some victorian side will win a flag.
Missed out on Gibbs
You will get a good player in the draft and i beleive the bombers are the front runners for aker and i think he would be a good fit for you.
Hawthorne won their last 5 games of the season and i think they have a better young list.

i look at our list compared to yours and find alot more not so good players on the Bombers list. Yes you have stars like Hird, Lloyd and Fletcher. But the rest are not so flash. too many guys who have been at the club too long and still manage to get a game. David hille as captain says it all lol....

Back
Top Bottom