Wanted Signed 2008 Centenarys!!!!!

Nathraider

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Steve
eBay User
nathraider
Hi everyone i am needing the following signed cards to finish of my set If can help me it would be appreciated :thumbsup: I am willing to trade or buy prefer to trade of course :)

Coaches i need are Nathan Brown St george logo Ricky Stuart Sharks Logo Fittler Roosters logo

Below is my updated trade list

Centenary Swaps 2008
Preston Campbell Luke Bailey Mark Minichello Matt Bowen Greg Bird Paul Gallen Sam Thiaday Corey Parker Braith Anasta Kurt Gidley Adam Macdougall Corey Paterson Robbie Farah Dene Halutau Frank Pritchard Petro Civoniceva Todd Carney Joel Monaghan Terry Campese Andrew Ryan Kristan Inu Manu Vatuvai
Top 100 Players Raudonikus Sterling Fitler

2008 Champions
Preston Campbell Anthony Laffranchi Luke Odwyer Luke Swain Michael Hodgsonx2
Issac Luke David Kidwell Ben Hannant Corey Parker Braith Anasta Craig Fitzgibbon Sam Perret
Nate Myles Mitchell Pearce Anthony Tupou Dave Shillington Paul Gallen

2009 Champions
Michael Jennings

2009 Classics
Nathan Merritt Kurt Gidley Corey Paterson Wes Naiquama Andrew Ryan Jamal Idris

2010 Champions
Anthony Minichello James McManus Preston Campbell Bronson Harrison Terry Campese

2011 Champions
Willman Zillman Ben Smith Justin Horo Jarred Mullen Cory Patterson Akuila Uate Jarrod Croker Dane Tilse Bronson Harrison Tom Learoyd Lahr’s Alan Tounge David Shillington Josh Mcrone Terry Campese Brett white

2011 Strikes
Jarred Croker Shaun fensom

Re: Wanted Signed 2008 Elite Centenarys!!!!!

that what the club players are but i am going to drop it out of my title so people know what i mean thanks mate

Looks better now

Ill do my best if i remember the centenaries mate .. Goodluck with the rest

---------- Post added 18-08-2011 at 05:36 PM ----------

Also NoArk99 has the wesser, carrol, stewart, asotasi , widders . She will most likely be reluctant
To move them on, but a pm cant hurt i suppOse

Nathraider

have the following spare

2008 Champions Preston Campbell, Anthony Laffranchi, Luke Odwyer, Luke Swain, Micheal Hodgson
2011 Champions Willman Zillman

David

i think the cards listed below the first lot are his traders.

I'm about to do a haul over of my signed cards.. I am not sure but I might have something you need for the centenary set (other than the simpson).. Keen for the Benji trade on that one if you're keen.. I had a heap more centenary but I sold them as a bulk lot after getting Gird's ones.. I am going to clean out all of my champions cards too (about 700 of them.. In the 2009 set only missing 5).. And focus on sets I like rather than sets I don't like!!!.. I figure I have more champs signed than anything else as they are the first released every year.. I have about 12 strike signed thanks to everyone on here in trades.. Wahoo.. Not quite as many as Girds.. But.. When he gets sick of them.. I'll just buy them off him like I did the centenaries.. ;)

I'm about to do a haul over of my signed cards.. I am not sure but I might have something you need for the centenary set (other than the simpson).. Keen for the Benji trade on that one if you're keen.. I had a heap more centenary but I sold them as a bulk lot after getting Gird's ones.. I am going to clean out all of my champions cards too (about 700 of them.. In the 2009 set only missing 5).. And focus on sets I like rather than sets I don't like!!!.. I figure I have more champs signed than anything else as they are the first released every year.. I have about 12 strike signed thanks to everyone on here in trades.. Wahoo.. Not quite as many as Girds.. But.. When he gets sick of them.. I'll just buy them off him like I did the centenaries.. ;)

Thanks Noark that would be great . The benji is put aside for u :) Blade has got a kidwell and a stewart for me and some coaches so im putting a dent in the list...

hahah I remember Girds has had 2 lots of centenary collections havent u mate :) one before he sold off the lot too you He may end up buying all the centanrys back off yah lol back off you

Thanks Noark that would be great . The benji is put aside for u :) Blade has got a kidwell and a stewart for me and some coaches so im putting a dent in the list...

hahah I remember Girds has had 2 lots of centenary collections havent u mate :) one before he sold off the lot too you He may end up buying all the centanrys back off yah lol back off you

Ha.. I'll charge him $6 a card.. ;)

hi
i have full set five players and logo all hand signed all sixteen teams if anyone want to make me an offer on that
thanks
tam

Back
Top Bottom