Wanted - PLEASE!!!!

Retox

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tim
The collector cards that came out for the movie The Crow (the original, not the sequel The Crow: City of Angels)

A very close friend of mine had the whole set stolen from her, and they had sentimental value.

As an act of good Karma, Im now trying to find a replacement set to put a smile on her face as she's had a really bad run lately.

Anyways, not sure how much they are worth, but any leads, info, ideas on value, and whatever else would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks in advance

Tim

Never knew these existed so i'd like to see what they look like. Great act of friendship there, i respect that. Hopefully someone here can help you out.

Thanks guys

Yeah, those are the sequel ones... have donethe ebay scour already :) but appreciate your efforts!

Any other ideas for places to look?

Thanks again

i was in Melbourne last year and i remember going into a downstairs shop that had that sort of stuff, it was on the main street close to kickz101 maybe ask one of the melbourne guys if they know the place im talking bout. hope this helps

Thanks guys... I danced around the subject with her and it seems she has a replacement set already... oh well, your help is appreciated anyways... thanks

US Ebay you can pick a box up including shipping for around $60-$80AUD, contact the seller and you will find alot of them will do you a deal as they need to get rid of stock at the moment as alot of boxes for shows aren't moving at the moment

Back
Top Bottom