Wanted nrl 2009 classic factory sealed case

i just brought one sealed out of brand new case off (carltonpremiers87)
for $152.50 dlvd registered thats a good price he has 16

Don`t mean to bust your bubble but the boxes he is selling are left overs from cases after taking out the signature redemption ...That is why they are so cheap ...

Don`t mean to bust your bubble but the boxes he is selling are left overs from cases after taking out the signature redemption ...That is why they are so cheap ...

i beleive this to be the case with all dealers but i want to know how do they know which box it is in?

found this for ya mitch

2009 CLASSIC NRL SEALED CASE - SOLD OUT SOLD OUT - RARE - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 02-Oct-09 12:44:40 AEST)

its 2,800 buy it now or best offer

---------- Post added 27-09-2009 at 09:17 AM ----------

also mitch the 06 predictors you were after

2006 ROOSTERS select invincible PREDICTOR PC13. - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 30-Sep-09 20:28:45 AEST)

its a bit dear now but if you want it hear it is

i beleive this to be the case with all dealers but i want to know how do they know which box it is in?

Not all dealers do this ...There are still some dealers that do the right thing ...

Some of the dealers open the case until they get the redemption they then can sell the remaining boxes at a reduced price as they have the money card allready ...

There are still some dealers that do the right thing but there are also dealers that are only after the quick $$$$ ....

Not all dealers do this ...There are still some dealers that do the right thing ...

Some of the dealers open the case until they get the redemption they then can sell the remaining boxes at a reduced price as they have the money card allready ...

There are still some dealers that do the right thing but there are also dealers that are only after the quick $$$$ ....

goood to know that there are some good dealers left, the only known dealer out my way at high court cards penrith is bit of a creep he is the only guy i know that charges a dollar for common cards. some of his inserts are cheap but 1 dollar for common cards thats like 160 for a set.

goood to know that there are some good dealers left, the only known dealer out my way at high court cards penrith is bit of a creep he is the only guy i know that charges a dollar for common cards. some of his inserts are cheap but 1 dollar for common cards thats like 160 for a set.

They only way to stop these people is not to purchase from them , then they ever change there ways or they go broke ...
That is the best way ...But there will always be the collectors that don`t believe this happens ....

yeh, i dont think anytime soon i will have anywhere near the money to buy a case anyway so the dodgy dealers wont be getting my payments

Back
Top Bottom